🎄4.🎄

❄️❄️❄️

20 nights before the Christmas Eve!

❄️❄️❄️

Carrot, the twins and Pepper were making their way to the main cabin where Santa and Mrs. Claus lived. "Is Santa actually real? I'm I actually going to see him?" Pepper asked excitedly. "Yes and yes", Carrot replied. Soon they arrived to the main cabin, Rowan knocked on the door. Snappy opened it. "Hello!" she cheered. "We need to see Santa, Snappy", Carrot told. "Hm, he is kinda busy, but I can arrange a meeting if you need me to", Snappy smiled. Carrot pushed Pepper forward gently. "The case is urgent", Carrot said. Now Snappy saw Pepper and immediately noticed the newcomer wasn't from the North Pole. "Follow me", Snappy said and started walking towards Santa's office, soon tripping on her long hair. "I'm 
okay!" she shouted and got up.

Santa opened the door letting the elves and Pepper in. "Carrot, what brings you here?" he asked. "Rowan and Ginger found someone... and I thought we should bring her to you", Carrot told. Pepper waved at Santa carefully. "Ah, Pepper Woods, the youngest of Maximillian's", Santa said. "Do you know my father?" Pepper asked. "Of course my dear child, I am Santa Claus! I know everyone", he smiled. Pepper's eyes started sparkling with excitement. "Can I see Rudolph? How do you know if someone is naughty or nice? Do you get tons of mail? Is my name on the list? Is your beard real? Can I touch it? Do you like gingerbread? Where are the presents made? Can I see? Can you show me your sleigh? How big is the present sack? Is it bottomless? Can I help decorating the Christmas tree? Do you bake gingerbread? Can I have some, please? Do you always have snow here on the North Pole?"

"Slow down a little, please you're asking me more questions than 10 Santa Clauses can answer", Santa laughed. "Well, you could see Rudolph later, Snappy is in charge of the mail, but there is lot of it. I do like gingerbread, but I don't bake them, my wife Mrs. Claus, does. The presents are made in the workshop, but the toy makers are busy especially now. We don't have snow all year around, but for the most part the ground is covered in it. And yes, you can have some gingerbread later. But now I must write a letter to your father to let him know you are alright", Santa said, taking his quill.