[0]

"Hey Hinata! Can I borrow some money? I left mine at home."

"Sure"

"Really? That's great! Also, can you buy my lunch for me? My feet has been aching ever since yesterday."

"Sure"

"You truly are a good buddy! Can you please send it to me in my class?"

"Sure"

"Thank you very much."

-( After a month of still asking for almost everything )-

*Groan*

"Ugh... Where am I?"

"50,000 yens everyday, including all the jewels you asked me to buy for you. That makes it 1.5 million yen. Think you can pay me?"

"What? Also get this blindfold off my face!"

"Tch... Since you can't do it... Your body is fine."

"What?"

*Grab*

*W-wait wait owww."

*Thud*

"What the heck was tha-"

*Whip*

"Ugh. What was that for?!?"

"All debts are paid off. Your body is now my possession."

"What?"

"Welcome to the secret basement. Where all disgusting manipulators like you belongs to. Open the gate!"

-( Background noises inside the basement )-

"HELP- Ughh... St-stop pl- Ughh."

"W-wait Ughh"

"Owhh! *Whip*"

"Aaaahh!!!!"

Sound of the people crying and screaming in pain echoed the whole basement. Moaning, screaming, crying, and sound of blood dripping to the wet cold floor.

-( End of background noises )-

"Wh-what is that?"

"You will see soon. Everyone step outside!"

As the person's voice echoed the place, slowly but quickly, both prisoners and workers got out of the cells.

"Give welcome to your new family member. 1.5 Million, so give him the cell and punishment he deserved."

"Hai! Welcome to the basement!"

Yelled all the workers while the others just stood there silently, knowing what will happen if they speak without permission.

"Now then... Did you like my surprise? Suga-senpai?"

#0 - Prologue.

-( A/N )-

Hello readers. It's just the prologue but things are getting serious isn't it? Anyways, sorry for the late note but this story contains sensitive content and may not suitable for some readers.

Swearing, Torture, Mentions of controlling / manipulating, Murders, Bloods, Rapes, Smuts And many more that you might not be comfortable with.

Also, this is Hinata harem, though, the boys are just using Shoyo for his riches and his obliviousness. The Hinata family is a cruel killers, but the son is more cruel. Sadist and manipulative, not to mention a genius.

Anyways, if you proceed to continue, then go ahead.