Date night

"Hi honey!" Adam said coming into our room." How about a date night?" He asked kissing my cheek.
"Ummm wow. You never really want to do the sorta stuff but..okay" I said unsure if it could actually be considered a "date".
"Let's go to that Italian place you like!" He said hugging me." Feliciano's? I thought you hated that place." I said clearly remembering what happened last time.
"I... Was drunk..." He said looking at the ground."Yeah I know" I mumbled not wanting him to hear.
" this time will be better. No beer." He stated looking me straight in the eyes. I gave him a half smile and went to pick out a dress I might want to wear.
*************************
When we were seated at the restaurant he kept looking around nervously then smiled at me. Ok weird but maybe he planned something.
When the waiter came up we ordered our food and drinks. My prayed he didn't order wine or any kind of alcohol so I wouldn't have to deal with that.
"Water." He said looking at me and smiling. He had something in he's eye that told me he was hiding something.
"What's wrong Adam?" I asked knowing I wouldn't get a good answer.
"Oh nothing's wrong." He said then looking at his thumbs. He's lying. Whenever Adam lies he looks at his thumbs.
After we ate our food we got in his car and went home. I went to unlock the door but it wasn't locked." I know I locked it..." I mumbled and went inside. I looked around to see if anything was missing or someone was and Adam came inside.
"What's wrong?" He asked while I was checking in the living room.
"The door was unlocked but I know I locked it." I said walking to our bedroom.
Adam seemed to tense up and I knew he knew something. I turned the doorknob on the door to our bedroom and when it opened I instantly heard a BANG! And felt pain in my shoulder. I looked at my shoulder then fell to the ground. Blood stained my dress and I was bleeding like crazy.

Adams POV: I ran over to Lillian and saw it. Her shoulder was covered in blood and I knew should wouldn't make it to the hospital. The only reason I took her to that restaurant was to hide from that damn guy. I knew I he would come. He hates me and when he found out I would propose to Lillian, that was the last straw.
Lillian's POV: I was loosing blood. Fast. I looked up at the shooter and all most let the darkness consume me. It was Zack. My brother. His eyes were filled with terror and he fell to his knees.
" LILLIAN!" He held his hand in his hands and sobbed.
"Adam." I whispered. He ran to me and say me up.
" This isn't your fault..."
Then, I let my eyes close.

A/N: im sorry Lillian! (She's a real person)
(If you got the feliciano's reference I don't hate you JK)