Reuniting for one last time

(Wrath19: Yo, big shout out to my boys in the comment sections to TopKeeper, PopZwan, and TheKingReape of giving their suggestions so I used parts of their ideas to the book title. This will be the second book where the "TRUE" story beings after the mess in "The ultimate GAMER x RWBY(REMASTERD)." Now then this chapter will be either long or short depending how I will take it. Anyways, please enjoy the awesome story where soon to be favorite crew begins. Are you prepared? if you are...)

"PRESS START TO CONTINUE"

No POV 

In a blank world where's nothing in sight, but one spot a girl who those remember aka being the readers or viewers. The girl had multiple screens as and sitting on chair as she has one hand joggling four different colorful balls. 

Riraura: "*humming then notices the readers* Oh? it's you guys again? why, I was expecting the author to make that other book? I guess that there's a change of plans. Right now, I guess I should give you some context clues on what's about to go down?

Riraura said as she stops humming and joggling around as she holds the four balls aka orbs in her left hand. 

Riraura: "To give you the idea well if you expect this be a 'Gaming book, with a system, being OP, and-' get the fuck out because this isn't the gamer book you're thinking. This book will have some references, playing, and ideas of games not having the video game powers. Also, there will be four people who lived not one, but two separate lives!"

Riraura shows eight different screens with each the screens contained has similar looks, but different background of the person.

Riraura: "Each of the four characters went into two different lives for them to "truly" understand their existence. One a horrible life where they had to create the life they've been through and live through it. Second a good life where they all create their own goal and road to live. With this the two souls merged creating a singular and brand-new soul a soul that has skills and passive abilities in it. A soul that enters a fresh baked out the oven body."

Riraura said as she snaps a finger and shows the planet Earth. 

Riraura: "With the soul now having a body it will go on adapt in ways like no others. There'll be born into them would... with their very own desires, desires that can be called insane, crazy, and NOT FUCKING NORMAL to be blunt. Anyways, each of the four characters personality, abilities, and such will change and shall be different than anything else before. For now, this is the whole deal here!" 

Riraura then stands up as she floats the four orb like balls in the air as she looks at the planet. 

Riraura: "These four will have to survive not just another world, but there's as well. With some unfortunate events due to their background to this it will be tough... as they will have...well let's see... eleven no wait ten! hahaha!" 

Riraura said as she gives a laugh then moves one of her fingers and the four orbs went to the earth that's being displayed as all four went to different locations with... well...

"Inhuman instincts and desires!" 

This left Riraura smiling as she goes to her seat and waved her hand changing the screen to another planet. This planet being Remnant as she does, she goes closer and closer as the screen shows team RWBY in their dorm, but that wasn't all as another as well showing JNPR, and lastly a screen that shows Winter with Penny. 

Riraura: "*giggles* I haven't had this much fun since forever! now... the wait is over... let this story... or... the GAME finally begins!" Riraura spoke in a more excitement.