Chaelisa!

Jennie POV

It's been an hour since the water incident. My hands are on fire, but I can bare with it. I've been through worse.

"Okay you see, Clark Kent, and then he changes into superman. You know I've been thinking."

"Oh god." I said sarcastically, and roll my eyes.

"Why does the DC universe, actually not the DC universe. It's mostly Marvel. But how come most of there names start with the same letter as there last name. Like Bruce Banner, Pepper Pots, Happy Hogen, Jessica Jones, Fin Fang Foom-"

"Fin Fang Foom?"

"I know. Stan Lee comes up with the best names ever! Rest in peace." She lowered her head.

"Oh. Oh!" I was surprised, we went from superheroes and villains, to-

"Then there's Doctor Doom, Daredevil, but Daredevil Is one name right? I'm just going to count it. If I count it then I have to name Cyclops."

"I think we should just watch the movie."

"Okay."

My phone vibrated. Mom's calling me.

"Sorry, Jis. Pause quickly."

"Aww, fine."

I took my phone to my room.

"What's up, mom?"

"Hi, Jennie. I just got back."

"Good. You should rest up. It'll take sometime to replenish your magic. How's dad?"

"He's fine. Taking a nap. Jennie, they want you to bring Jisoo to the Spirit Realm."

"Don't you think it'll be to much. We can't just dump it all on her."

"It's better for her to know who she is or what she is."

I know my mom is right.

"Fine. When do they want us to meet."

"In about the next Full Restore."

"Are you sure we must do this. Isn't there a way for them to give us more time. At least let her discover her powers."

"I tried my best, honey. Dr. Hendricks will be there to. Also, bring Rosé with you. I have to go. Your dad is having another dream about chocolate. Honey! I'm gon beat your ass, when you wake up! Get the hell out of bed."

"Chae! Why the heck did you just wake me up I was having the best dream of chocolate ever. It was so yummy."

"I don't care! Bye, Jen."

I chuckled.

"Bye mom."

CL ended the call.

I put it on my bedside table. And went downstairs. I saw Jisoo lying on the bed, sleeping.

"Jisoo? Ai, Jisoo." I remembered something.

"I swear Jisoo, I'm gonna beat your ass when you get up!"

"I'm up!"

I laughed.

"Jennie? Hi."

She sat up.