Chapter-01🖤✨

Hi.. this is a Riansh ss ...this will start from Manali track. But in different way...

To know twist read still last...💙

A/N::: if u find any similarity with other os then it's mere coincidence . As there are many stories and os on this track....

There will be some changes in this ss.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Here vansh doesn't know about Anupriya's truth and siya is still in coma. Vansh only knows that Kabir was Riddhima's ex- boyfriend and he thinks Riddhima helped Kabir in his arrest in fake case , Ragini's death and
Siya's condition. Riddhima betray him with Kabir.

.......so let's start.......

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

As dadi had told vansh and Riddhima left for Manali for visiting the Ancient Temple wishing to start a new fresh life. Riddhima was happy hoping to make things better between her and vansh , little did she know what vansh has planned for her .

★♡♡♡★

Reaching there they went to temple for doing puja . But when the priest told vansh to fill Riddhima's hairline as her husband , he angrily dropped the palate containing vermilion and went from there.

Riddhima quickly said sorry to priest and last time prayed for fixing every problem and went behind vansh.

★♡♡♡★

Vansh was walking like a deaf on the road avoiding Riddhima's calling and shouting. Riddhima, " Vansh listen . Please stop . Vanshhh. "

Being frustrated with her continue calling his name , vansh turned to snap at Riddhima and let out his frustration , but what he saw made his eyes widened and his heart skipped a beat.

Vansh , " Riddhimaaa " Shouting Riddhima's name he ran towards her when she stood there confusedly not knowing what had happened with him all of sudden.

Pulling her ,both fell on roadside when Riddhima was over vansh and vansh was holding her waist tightly. Opening eyes , both shared a intense eyes lock but alas which broke only after few seconds as a speedy truck passed by them . Then she understood that she was going to hit with a car . But her vansh save her even after being angry with her .

Getting up , Riddhima hugged vansh with happy tears as vansh also hugged her back. Broken the hug , vansh wrept her tears and scolded her for being careless..." Riddhima , how can u be so careless , didn't u hear horn . What if u had got hurt then..." He couldn't complete as his voice broke thinking of seeing her death in front of him.

Riddhima could not help but smile seeing his care and love for her although he was saying to hate her . Seeing her smiling he became more angry but tried to clam down which happened when she again hugged him and said yes ...she will... " Ok , vansh .I will . And I fail u will be there for me . So nothing will happen to me"

Breaking the hug ,vansh told Riddhima to sit in the car. After sitting , vansh started the car . Vansh was silent while Riddhima was talking in whole journey.

★********♡♡♡♡♡♡********★

Reaching hotel , vansh told Riddhima to take key and fill the necessary information ...