Chapter-05🖤✨

Hi....At first.....

Let's start the story... Talking will be later ...

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Coming to in front of a room Ahana checked her surrounding to know that was anyone seeing her or not ? Not  Finding  anyone around she sighed in relief and open the door which was locked from outside . Going inside she locked the door not wanting for anyone to know her actions which was going to destroy Riansh life . But but only she knew that this was next to impossible . Riddhima and vansh were not only husband and wife but also they were soulmates loving each other unconditionally and limitless.

She came towards bed where someone was sleeping on his stomach peacefully unknown to his that his beautiful sleep was going to run... and she made him turn and which revealed him as Kabir...

She started waking him up ... Ahana , " Kabir .. get up . Kabir .!!! Still when you will sleep like you are a kumbhakarna . Kabir......" When ever after calling Kabir from so long and also loudly , he didn't get up , she left a big sigh of annoyance and looked around to find something which could make him up .

Then suddenly her eyes went to the water jug which was kept on table beside bed . She at first looked at Kabir then at jug ... Being little angry on Kabir she took the jug and poured whole water on him making him startled in his sleep.

Kabir woke up with a jerk from his sleep and looked around being confused . When he saw ahana was standing beside the bed with jug on her hand he understood that she only had poured water on him and run his beautiful sleep . That made him angry and he shouted on ahana ..., " What the hell is this Ahana? Why you poured water on me and wake me up at this hour in the morning running my peacefully sleep? Are you having mental problems"

Yes after coming in VR mansion and being suspended because of Vansh, nowadays he didn't get up early in the morning . He became a lazy doing nothing but enjoying on Vansh's money.

Ahana rolled her eyes hearing him and told him being irritated of his forgetting behaviour , " Don't you remember what happened yesterday night or you pretend to forgetting it to save you from kicking out of this VR mansion where you are enjoying your life fully. "

Kabir became confused listening her and thought maybe it's her new drama . ," Ahana don't puzzle. If you have anything to tell say directly or get the hell out of my . "  .. saying being totally irritating from her drama which she was doing from when she had come to vr mansion.

Ahana took a long breath to clam down her anger and said trying to make him remembered precious night drama or she could say their devastation. ..." Kabir first clam down and remember what happened yesterday ?"

That time Kabir thought about it deeply and tried to remember everything . Then he remembered how  vansh was doing drama of not recognising of Riddhima and Riddhima seeking help from everyone including him then suddenly his feelings dizziness and at last falling unconscious , and at last waking up from his room by ahana. This question at first came in his mind if he was at hall then how he came here and where was her mother when he is sick and what happened with Riddhima ....

Ahana who was observing Kabir understood his thinking and told him everything from his falling unconscious to his woke up making him as  a red bull in anger which is ready to attack on its enemy to distroy or kill them but which he can never ever do that we know...

Kabir with Gritting teeth said , " how dare you vansh to do his ? I won't leave you and Riddhima you also have to pay for giving me poison and exposing mom's truth And sent her jail ."

Ahana who had  come for this reason only to destroy vansh and Riddhima became happy and said supporting him with determination ...," Yes Kabir. We will make their lives hell and won't leave them . "

Kabir , " now wait and watch what I will do to destroy them . But at first I will break their relationship making them emotionally weak . "

Listening Kabir ahana became excited and ask ..," what are you going to do , Kabir?"

But Kabir hearing ahana's questions didn't bother to answer only he smirked making ahana rolled her eyes as she knew Kabir never share his plans with her at first only last moment then also if he needs her help .

But unknown to them someone had listened their all conversation with a smirk and went from there. He / she called someone and wait for opposite one to pick up call . After 2/3 calls that person picked up and said .../," Yes angre say now what are both planning against us .? "

Yes that person was angre who heard ahana and kabir's talk and another one was vansh ...

Angre ...," Kabir didn't discuss his plans with ahana but I Already told our men to keep eyes on Kabir . You don't worry he won't be successful in anything. mei sab sambhal lunga. "

Vansh said nothing just humm and cut the call and looked at his sweetheart who was sleeping with a cute pout in his embrace . Seeing her sleeping peacefully in his embrace with a cute pout, made Vansh smiles and he picked her forehead and again slept taking her in his embrace not before thinking to give Kabir and ahana their worst punishment if they try to hurt his Riddhima and protecting his wife still his last breathe.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Ok so at first apologize for being this much late . My hand is painning again for continuous writing which was from 3 months now little fine after taking lots of medicine. Above all I was busy with study , health issues and  little some depression... But from now I will update this story on every Saturday .. if I don't update it on Saturday then will come on Sunday. As I want to finish my all stories soon before June. So don't worry.

And I have updated my new one story if you find it interesting then please check on it.

Let me know how u find the chapter..

Thanks for supporting and loving my story ...Take care  .. good night and sweet dreams..

_RiAnshCommunity_

Bye
Bye 🖤