Stolen children

When you finally grow up everything is better right? Well not now. RING went my alarm clock in the morning. Time for work and a boring day. I got up got dressed and brushed my teeth and hair. I got in my car and drove to work. When I got there by boss Bill was waiting outside the door with a mad look on him like he was going to kill me for being late.

I unlocked the door we went in and somebody had trashed the place. My boss told me to go home and don't come back. I went home and sat on the couch thinking to myself 'hey isn't this easy'. My two kids walked in with big huge smirks on there faces like they just had a hole bunch of candy.

They walked to there room stomping really loud and weirded like I yelled at them or took there toys away. About five minutes later my husband walked in with a mad face and started yelling at me and the kids. The kids ran to there room mumbling something that I couldn't hear. My husband left and went to the bar and went to go eat. Me and my kids were the only ones home. After an hour or so I fell asleep.

When I was sleeping I heard my kids screaming and I heard a gun when I awoke I saw my husband on the floor with a gun shot through his head and it went all the way through. I screamed with terror and got on the phone and called 911. When I went outside I saw to cops one with a knife in his shoulder and the other i'm not sure what was wrong with him but he didn't look dead. I ran and ran all over town looking for the my two girls. When somebody touched me on the shoulder. I screamed with fright. When I turned around I saw that it was just the cop I new he didn't look dead. Then BOOM went a gun and shot the cop. I saw a guy with my two girls and I knew they were my baby girls.

I past out. When I awakened I saw nothing it was bitch black. My kids were sitting there next to me and one said 'Mommy he just likes us that's all he said we were playing tag and you were it.' I started to cry when I stopped and the man walked in and said 'I love you I always have and now we can be together because your ex husband isn't here.' I screamed for help but nobody could possibly hear me were ever we were. Right? Before I new it somebody hit me in the face and I pasted out.