Introduction

Hello beautiful people! I'm Writer, and welcome to my first every Choose Your Own Ending Adventure story.  Don't worry, this isn't long- I'm just going over some things like trigger warnings and such.

For anyone who's confused, a Choose Your Own Adventure story has a main plot with different choices at the bottom- that choice you make dictates how your story goes. This is sort of like that- you're going to get a chunk of story, then have the option to pick the ending you want to read. Specifically, which character you want to comfort you. Don't worry though- there's fourteen endings with the possibility of having more if ya'll want one I haven't come up with. 

Anyway, that'll be fun for ya'll to decide later. But for now, the not so fun part: the trigger warnings. And fair warning, these will change as I write each ending, so please check these as I update. I'll do my best to put trigger warnings at the beginning of each ending but always double check here if you're worried. 

TRIGGER WARNINGS AS FOLLOWS: MENTIONS/ACTS OF SU!CIDE, MENTAL BRE&KDOWNS, MENTIONS OF E&TING D!SORDERS, MENTIONS OF MENTAL ILLNESSES LIKE D^PRESSION.

One final note: as this is being posted also on my A03 (link in my Linktree), there will be a difference in certain chapters as they will be adult rated. Those chapters will be different here because I know some of ya'll aren't adults. Please be responsible with your reading choices.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the story. Don't forget to eat and stay hydrated!

- Writer <3