𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"You may think of me as your enemy, but you can't deny that out of everyone you've met, I'm the only one you could trust the most

"You may think of me as your enemy, but you can't deny that out of everyone you've met, I'm the only one you could trust the most."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

This book is written by yours truly, Drowned_In_The_Water. This is a FanFiction which means the original characters and plot of Tokyo Revengers has been used but it belongs to the original owner and has nothing to do with me.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

REMINDERS

✺ This book Mutiny is a work of FanFiction, originated from the anime Tokyo Revengers created by Ken Wakui.

✺ If you find anything that is not to your liking, please don't resent me that much. (Which isn't really that much of a problem because it's my book, so I can decide. I don't write for you guys, I write for myself so I will decide the things that make me happy even if it would make you unhappy.)

✺ This book came from my imagination HOWEVER, the characters and plot of TOKYO REVENGERS belong to the original owner and it has nothing to do with me.

✺ Regarding the changes, my writing has improved- at least I think it does. However, there are still many things lacking and the wrong spelling and typos are bound to appear. Don't expect that just because I'm a writer, errors would disappear. (EVERY WRITER SUFFERS ERRORS!)

✺ Feel free to give advice (in a good manner, don't be an asshole/bitch here. I can fight with you-)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

WARNINGS
⚠️

➤ Wrong Grammar, spellings and lots of typos. Please beware, don't complain to me later because I am already warning you now. If you can't tolerate mistakes and want to read something that is perfectly written, please save me the effort of escorting you out the way you came in, yeah?

➤ This book includes gore and murder. (That, I warned you.)

➤ Things such as r*pe, suicide and tortures may be mentioned in the book, but worry not, there might not be any descriptive scenes.

➤ Illogical scenes and toxic relationships.

➤ OOC of characters.

➤ PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME. DO NOT COPY MY WORK WITHOUT PERMISSION!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

❝I don't think there's something
worthy to talk about myself? ❞

⚘ Hmm... Obviously, I aspire to be a writer. However, an official writer that is to be paid isn't my goal at the moment. My goal is to first finish my school- then really start writing a book. (You know, the serious one.)

⚘ In order to reduce my stress, frustrations and the growing depression caused by the problems in real life, I write Fanfictions. (Lots of them, just for fun. Writing Fanfictions is really distracting and fun.)

⚘ I don't just write fanfictions. I also write ORIGINAL NOVELS that are made by me. The characters, plot, settings belonged to me fully. Fell free to read them✨

⚘ I am still a student, I've already said that. That is all you need to know about me because I don't know what else to place in this self introduction.

⚘ Don't expect much notes from me, I don't know what to say most often.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAVOR

➥ I know this is a lot to asked. But could you please follow me? 🤍

➥ Thank you very much. I hope you will enjoy this story.❤️

➥ Please comment down the date today- exactly the date of when you had read this.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Further update news is posted on my board.❤️