Diamond is Unbreakable

Ryan knew who the final boss was, Mr. Feast. After telling Mr. Feast his pals were ez clapped he got the red stone of aja and became the ultimate lifeform. Ryan unlocked the power of Ultra Dumpy Kaioken x21. Mr. Feast was impressed. The real battle began. Ryan used his secret move, Dumpy Overdrive. His dumpy was expanding by the second. As well as his power. He started to evolve into a man strong enough to conquer the entire multiverse. Mr. Feast was also growing in strength. Nearly matching Ryan's power. Their punches made the entire Earth shake. They tried to limit their power so the Earth wouldn't be destroyed. "Ryan, your power is no match for my infinite growing strength." Mr. Feast said, biting his lip intensely. " You sure about that Mr. Least?" Ryan responded back with a GingerBrave smirk. 

Ryan hit Mr

Ryan hit Mr. Feast with a hotness beam. Mr. Feast got knocked out or so Ryan thought. It was a trap for Ryan so Mr. Feast can get a one hit K.O move on Ryan, but Ryan saw it coming. He dodged it. Before he got the final blow on Mr. Feast, Y/N stopped him. "Plz dont kill Mr. Feast Ryan." Y/N pleaded." Arigato Y/N." Ryan softly said.Ryan killed Y/N with a smiling imp face. 

Mr Feast was furious that Ryan killed his future girlfriend, so he teleported to Ryan's back and impaled him with his long shlong. He thought he defeated Ryan, but Ryan used Golden Pikachu Requiem's ability Return to Zero. He reverted Mr. Feast's action's to zero. Ryan used an ability he was never supposed to use, but Ryan used it anyways. He used Dumpy Big Fart. It obliterated Mr. Feast. After Ryan's victory he looked for a new girlfriend.