Chapter 1

Saturday night, with the full moon accompanied by the stars shining like diamonds. The curfew was in progress throughout the academy, making the entire exterior looked empty. There was no soul hovering in those areas, nor could the footsteps of a student or teacher be heard around. But everyone knew that in some corner, somewhere, there would be a robot guarding the area, waiting to see if someone broke the rule of not leaving the dorms at late night.

Anyone in class 3-A would take advantage of their weekend by watching a series in a group or playing some board games. It was the typical stuff that our future UA heroes did every Saturday night, because of course, even the most serious heroes need to be distracted somehow to not be stressed. But this time, they all went by their own way, as if they didn't want to do anything at that hour. Maybe they just wanted to go to bed early, or have fun on their own.

But for Denki Kaminari, however, tonight was not a typical night for fun or being lazy. It was a night worth more than all his school scores combined. In some minutes, he was going to face a journey to see if he could conquer something that he had tried for a long time.

The heart of someone important to him.

It was 11 p.m. Kaminari was inside his room, arranging the last of his suit seeing if he looked good, if he was well groomed, and even if he smelled good. He didn't want to ruin that one chance he had in his life. He didn't want his stupidity to get in his way this time.

He didn't know how he had gotten to that moment, hell, he didn't understand how he could have been tempted to do probably the stupidest thing in his life. Or perhaps the most chivalrous thing a man could do, as Kirishima had repeated to him in recent days. But there he was, in a luxurious suit, his blond hair well arranged with a ponytail, and a purple rose in hand.

As he was getting ready to finally go outside, his mind began to fill with flashbacks, futures imagined by him, and especially, he began to remember her angelic voice. The voice of the chosen one by him.

Only the words of a certain girl who had attracted his attention for a long time bounced inside his head. Words that meant a lot to him.

"You are someone important to me."

"Stay strong, Chargebolt."

"Thanks for brightening my day, seriously."

"Glad to have met you, Kaminari."

Three years, during all that time in UA academy, he was really happy with destiny because he had met the most amazing person that could have crossed his path. Kyoka Jirou. The hearing hero. The person by whom his heart had been captivated.

He didn't have enough words to express the gem of a person she was. Skilled with instruments, a heroine who managed to turn her quirk into a cool way to defeat villains, purple hair that reminded her of orchids, and especially, the only girl with whom he felt confident to show his true personality without fear. Sure, he was dumb, but along with Jirou, he didn't care at all. Not even her "criticism" of him made him move away from her side. She had changed his world; he had no doubts about that.

But he never had the courage to tell her how much he loved her, how much he wanted to form a relationship with her, how much he wanted to start a family with her and even enjoy rock concerts until dawn. Knowing his stupid side, he could ruin not only his love declaration, but the trust and friendship he had built with her throughout her time at UA.

And so he was until the last year in the academy. He was looking for ways to tell his feelings to Jirou, but his mind always ended up being distracted by anything random or he would just start thinking about things that had nothing to do with romance. He wanted to keep his love for Jirou hidden to avoid being disturbed by other people, but he knew it would be a disaster if he planned a whole declaration by himself. So he decided to ask the only people he trusted the most and could keep his secret for help. Sero, Mineta and Kirishima. He told them on a boys' night out his feelings for her, and he wanted advice on how to be her boyfriend.