All lies.

Tw: transphobic thoughts,

Hi, I'm Denki Kaminari you may know me as the "stupid dunce" or "knock off pikachu." Those are what Bakugou Katsuki, the pretty boy, the strongest one in class 1-A calls me. I just learned to live with them. At home isn't any better. You see my mother left me to move to America with my other siblings, now I'm just left with this shitty guy you call a father. Sometimes he listens when I beg him to leave me alone. But when he's drunk it's gets far worse. Ever since I was 4 I've been abused by him. I have a hiding spot in the vent where I hide from him. He forgets I exist so I just stay in the vent so I won't be bothering him. My grades aren't the best either, I'm not the smartest but that doesn't make me the dumbest in the class, but their insults hurt so bad. "Kami!" Mina yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yes?" I asked softly. She looks at me with a grin on her face "what's 7x8?" She asked. 'Fuck fuck fuck' I thought to myself not knowing the answer "uh..45?" I said hesitating a bit. "IDIOT!" Jirou screamed in my ear as Mina and the rest of the class, besides Bakugou and Hanta laughed. I flinched softly "It's okay kami, it's 56. Remember, 9x5 is 45"  Hanta said softly glaring at Mina and Jirou. Yes, Hanta and I are in fact dating, he knows about my situation and helps me through it. Sometimes I feel like he's going to betray me one day. "heyidiot, charge my phone." Uraraka said throwing her phone at my desk. "Oh uh..okay.." I whispered softly, pulling out my charger. "Charge your own phone pink cheeks." Bakugou suddenly said to her, standing up and grabbing her phone and throwing it at her desk. "I don't have a charger. That's why I told Kaminari he's our personal charger." She said with a grin. "Then go barrow one. He isn't some useless charger you know. Unlike you he actually charges his phone during the night." Bakugou said smirking. I looked at bakugou shocked. He's standing up for..me..? The dunce face he always makes fun of..But why? I'm no one special. 'Yeah you're no one special why is he standing up for a useless girl?' The voice inside my voice suddenly said. "Im not a girl I'm a boy!" I suddenly shouted out loud thinking I was saying it to myself. Everyone suddenly looks at me, speechless. "What do you mean, Kaminari? You are a boy, Right?" Midoriya asked softly. "Uh.." I think to myself.

Hello :) I'm leaving y'all with a cliffhanger. But leave a vote and or a comment for the next part.