Goodbye.

••This is for you guys.....last thing I'm doing for this story. Not the best but o just wanted to close it with a funeral and what now••

•Rowan's POV•

"Hi everyone...I'm uh I'm Rowan" I introduce myself "and I'm Kenneth"

"We were friends of Sabrina and Bradley" I explain "last week after Sabrina and Bradley were leaving the hospital ...they got in an accident" I say as I began to cry

Kenneth rubs my back and takes over "they were in an unexpected accident and it just was so sudden. None of us believed it at first because we just saw them a few minutes before"

"We just want to say that they were two of the most genuine and amazing people we knew" he continues

" a lot of us asked...why? Why them, they're so young. Everything started to come back to normal....everything was good. This one accident, this one mistake changed the lives of many people"

I wipe my tears away and I began to speak "I just want to recite something for you guys "

"Death doesn’t discriminate It knows no color, holds no age, ask no questions Seeks no justice, feels no sorrow Has no shame, won’t excuse abuse, there is no trust Peace is what it wants you to believe you achieve When you lie down to sleep in its arms It doesn’t reveal the grief and sorrow It leaves behind Death doesn’t discriminate, it has no rules I should know It took from me Someone young Someone old..... Ek Ellis "

I blow a kiss at Sabrina and Bradley's coffins "I love you guys...."

I wipe my tears once more, fold up my paper and take a seat.

Ive lost two best friends this past week. I probably won't ever be the same again.

////////

OKay guys this is the last time I'll put anything for this story but I just wanted to say that I apologize for the sudden deaths.

Like I explain to a couple of you, death is usually sudden, you never know when it'll happen. I could die right now as I'm writing this.

You never know when a moment will be your last. That's how I felt after I wrote the chapter. That they didn't expect for that to happen. Neither did you.

Everything ended up working out, she was out of the hospital, everyone was happy. Then BAM car accident.

All so sudden.

But I probably would've reacted the same way if I was the one who was reading it. So its cool. 

So yea...I know she didn't understand and it was sudden but like I said death is too....

It doesn't discriminate based on age, gender, race....anything.

So I hope you understand where I'm coming from. Have a wonderful day ❤