Episode12 pt2 (lagaram podra alaginal mozhiyay mounam akinai ❤️🦋)

Authors pov:
They all reached Sydney opera house with fun filled journey. Still siv is a bit dull but she didn't show it to anyone but how come Sam didn't notice that. He tried to cheer her up as much as he can and finally she became happy .

At their destiny...

The second siv saw this she ran there and started admire the place but here our hero is admiring her but don't know what's that feeling

Sam's pov
Through out the drive siv was quiet and I couldn't see the sparkle which she had I tried cheering up and finaly she became normal. We reached there safely as I came here alot of time I'm not excited as them but the second siv saw the opera house she ran and started admiring the place but I admired her. I don't know what's that feeling. Her sparkling eyes cute button nose, pink rose lips, her long wavy hair Im just lost in her. But why??. I already got a girlfriend . This is not correct. I brushed off my thoughts and started admiring her again.

Author mv- thoughts a brush off pantu vera vela papanu patha marubadiyum avala sight adika arambichutan.. idha timela Ivan vaiyala nalu ee elu kosu poirukum..

Readers- Australia la kosu ee lam iruka ena...

Author- adhelm enkau theriyadhu. Ivan vaikula poradhukagave indiala irudhu poti padukaiya thookitu ee kosulam vadhuruchu.....

Ee and kosu- nagala varala iva thn engala iluthutu vanta

Author- idhungalaum sathi panudheee🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

Authors pov
Siv was admiring the place Sam was admiring siv .

Authors povSiv was admiring the place Sam was admiring siv

Sam went behind siv and tapped her shoulder. He jerked and turned around and found Sam. He smiled at her she replied with the sam warm smile.

Sam-Enna romba nerama pathutu irukaa