Character Sketch - 1

MAIN CHARACTERS

1. Jeon Jungkook 

The only son of Jeon Junghyun and the only heir of Jeon Corps.

Best friend of Min Yoongi

Cousin brother of Jeon Seokjin

Loves and treats his bestie and cousin bro as his blood but is cold towards his father.

Handsome, hot, smart, handsome, strong, daring, and intelligent, and also is a coconut (you know what I mean?)

2. Kim Taehyung 

The youngest child of Kim Heesun.

Pampered but not spoiled

Beautiful, cute, sassy, witty, intelligent, and extremely talented

Is a social butterfly and very ambitious.

soulmate of Park Jimin, younger brother of Kim Namjoon and Yoongi's "pup"

3. Jeon Seok Jin

Jungkook's first cousin. 

Adopted by Jeon Junghyun after his parent's death.

Handsome, sassy, funny guy with a golden heart. More of a motherly character and loves his baby brother Kook to the Sun and back *wink*

4. Min Yoongi

A cold, savage, ruthless gentleman but a soft, cuddly, and kind person to his loved ones. 

An orphan but a successful music producer, songwriter and rapper (hidden). 

Jungkook's childhood best friend, loves Park Jimin romantically (hasn't confessed and assumes that Jimin is in love with Jungkook), shares a pure and unexplainable bond with Taehyung.

5. Kim Namjoon

A smart, handsome and intelligent successful entrepreneur. CEO of Kim Corps. 

Taehyung's elder brother

6. Park Jimin

Cute, handsome, hot, sassy and a bold beauty. 

Soulmate of Taehyung, Loves Yoongi (hasn't confessed, not aware of Yoongi's love and assumes that Yoongi is in love with Taehyung), very close with Jungkook, younger brother of Park Bogum.

7.  Jung Hoseok

The owner of Hope Fashion. Self made successful businessman.

Classmate of Namjoon, but close friends with Jin and Yoongi too. Loves Jimin, Tae and Jungkook as his own brothers

Married to Jackson Wang