I

𝕆ℕ 𝕐𝕆 𝕄𝕀ℕ𝔻™
📌ℂℍ𝕀ℂ𝔸𝔾𝕆,𝕀𝕃.
𝔽𝔼𝔹ℝ𝕌𝔸ℝ𝕐 1𝕊𝕋
𝕆𝕄ℕ𝕀𝕊ℂ𝕀𝔼ℕ𝕋

**edited**

Excuse all mistakes❤

══════◄••❀••►══════

"Momma today Trey Birthdayyyyyy!!!" 12year old Ivanna yelled at exactly 12:00am as she ran into her momma room turning on the lights.

Ashanti, Ivanna's momma groaned "Girl you gon see him at school tomorrow, get some sleep" She replied squinting her eyes at the light.

"But mommaaaaa why I can't see him nowwww??!!!" Ivanna stomped her feet.

"Its midnight..." Ashanti said as she pointed at the wall clock.

"So?" Ivanna tilted her head to the side pouting her lips

Ashanti smacked her lips as she reached for her phone and dialed Trey momma phone.

Trey and Ivanna got one crazy ass bond, they became friends since the moment they set eyes on one another in Kindergarten, they we're practically inseparable... they hung out soooo much that both they mommas became really close too.

They were both single moms sooo it was a struggle but they started a soul food restaurant together and the business was doing good so they were both doing okay for the most part.

"Ashanti?" Trey Momma, Jennifer said in her sleepy voice.

"Girl I'm so sorry for calling you at this time but Ivan-..." Ivanna snatched the phone out Ashanti hand

"Can I speak to Trey uh- ma'am?" Ivanna said tapping her feet and Jennifer chuckled.

"Sure baby... but he's sleep." Jennifer replied as she sat up.

"Wake his ass upppp!" Ivanna said causing her momma to give her a look.

Ivanna rolled her eyes and cleared her throat as she walked out the room "Wake HIM up..." Ashanti shook her head at her stubborn daughter.

Jennifer went to Trey room, "Trey? baby? Happy birthday!" She said walking in his room turning on the lights.

"Aww I wanted to be the first.." Vanna mumbled.

Trey rolled his eyes under the blanket when he heard those words, he wasn't a deep sleeper plus he wasn't even sleeping to start with, so he stretched and sat up against the headboard.

"Thanks ma..." He gave her a quick smile.

"You got a call... guess who?" Jennifer whispered and a huge smile grew on Trey face as he reached for the phone.

Ashanti and Jennifer didn't get them their own phones yet, cause they felt the internet was crazy and they didn't like how accessible immortality was in the present day. So they communicated with their parent's phones.

Trey had his own phone though, but he hid it when he got home.

"Vanna?" He said without checking the ID.