IV

𝕆ℕ 𝕐𝕆 𝕄𝕀ℕ𝔻™
📌ℂℍ𝕀ℂ𝔸𝔾𝕆,𝕀𝕃.
𝕆𝕄ℕ𝕀𝕊ℂ𝕀𝔼ℕ𝕋

**edited**

Excuse all mistakes❤

══════◄••❀••►══════

(A/n: y'all i'ma be doing a whole lotta time skips now🙂)

5 years later...

"IVANNAAA!!"

"IVANNAAA!!!"

"IVANNA stop making the man wait so long, its fucking 9 O'clock." Ashanti yelled taking her apron off and leaving the kitchen.

Today was their senior prom and her date was waiting outside for bout an hour.

"Sweet baby JESUS, what i'ma do with this child?" Ashanti said walking up to her room.

She barged in the room to see Vanna all dressed up but she had her face in her palm sobbing lightly. "Ivanna? Baby? Why you crying?" She asked sitting next to her.

Ivanna shook her head.

"Well stop crying you gon fuck up yo make up-"

"Fuck the make up momma, fuck that nigga outside, hell fuck the prom and those fake ass people in that school... None of this shit matters." Vanna yelled as tears ran down her cheeks and Ashanti sighed.

"Baby I know you sad, but I don't appreciate that tone of yours" She frowned and Vanna just stared blankly.

"This about Trey?" She asked but Vanna remained silent.

"2 years Vanna... 2 years without any form of communication from him, ain't that enough reason for you to get yo shit together?" She asked raising her voice a little.

"That nigga don't give a fuck about you Ivanna and the earlier you accept that the better." Ashanti said as she walked to the dresser to get the make up.

"There has to be some sort of explanation... Trey would nev-.."

"Well yes the hell he would, hell his momma don't be picking up our calls no mo... Ivanna baby you- you gotta move on." Ashanti said with a sigh.

"Momma i know Trey... Something's-" Ashanti cut her off.

"Ivanna pleaseeee, just- stop... Ight? Lemme do yo make up and you gon go down thea looking like the queen you are and always will be... Maybe you're right maybe something's up with Trey but don't ruin tonight with allat extra stuff... Please baby, i beg you" Ashanti pleaded as she started making a few touch ups on Vanna's make up.

Vanna sighed "Okay momma."

When they were done she joined her date in his car.

"Hi Carter ! I'm sooo sorry for making you wait n shit i wa-..."

"Nahh you straight and you look beautiful." Carter said giving her a once over making Vanna a li bit uncomfortable.

She laughed nervously "T-thanks youn look too bad yo self" She plastered a fake smile on her face.

She got really good at pretending everything's okay.

Skip Car Rideee!

They pulled up at school then Carter got down and opened the door for Vanna.

She mentally rolled her eyes "This shit better be ova with soon" She thought as he took her hand and they walked up to meet their friends.