Chapter 1: Red Day

From someone's death will sprout new but painful beginnings. -unknown

"A young boy dragging his body from hallway to hallway... of course everyone will be traumatized."

"HELP!" A girl screamed running towards the teacher's lounge. 

"Help!" She said terrified. "How may I help you? Are you okay?" A teacher quickly ran to her. "Kiyoshi-" She froze. "Kiyoshi Tanaka." She said trembling while covered in sweat. 

"Kiyoshi? What happened to him!" The teacher panicked. "Miss... He's- he's covered in blood walking down the school's hallways." The girl stuttered in between her words. 

"Call for an ambulance right now!" The teacher commanded the other teachers. "Stay right here!" She said holding the girl's shoulders. "Everything will be fine." She quickly said before she ran off to find Kiyoshi.

She skimmed through the hallways and the classrooms for five minutes to find him next to the door of a classroom. "Kiyoshi!" She shouted from afar. She ran as fast as she could reach him.

From the immense shock in seeing her student's current situation her legs gave up and she ended up kneeling next to him. 

"Oh god..." She stared at the brown haired boy while her whole body trembled. He has a knife pierced to his stomach and his gym clothes were drenched in blood. "Miss..." He weakly smiled. "I've done well haven't I?" He grinned.

"Kiyoshi... you bastard what happened?" Her eyes flooded with tears. "You shouldn't call your student a bastard shouldn't you?" He says while groaning in pain.

"This is the end then? Thank you Miss." He smiled before closing his eyes and meeting his life's ending. She screamed in tears as she roughly ran her fingers through her hair. 

"Kiyoshi." She says his name before breaking into more tears. "Miss Hayashi!" Professor Takahashi said as he came running to her. "Takahashi... He's dead." She cried as his eyes went over Kiyoshi's helpless body laying on the floor.

"A student came running to the teacher's lounge asking for help and when I came here this is what I saw." She whispered in guilt.

"He didn't even get a chance to explain what had happened to him." She clenched her fists on the bloody floor. "He's just a kid." She gritted her teeth as tears flowed down her cheeks. "He doesn't deserve such fucking death." She cried. "No one does." He offered her his hand to help her stand up.

"Who could've done this to such an innocent boy?" He whispered as he took one last look on the student's dead body. "He was such a good student." He added. The ambulance and police eventually came and witnessed the brutal scene. 

Pools of blood were found in multiple hallways of the campus, as if Kiyoshi painted the school with his own blood.  The students were quickly evacuated to the gym for questioning and the teachers led them to the routes away from the crime scene. 

"Is it really true that someone in the school killed Kiyoshi?" A girl whispered to a girl beside her. "I mean he's really popular so it wouldn't be weird if he had someone hate him that much." The other girl replied. "Yeah I think you're right." She agreed.

"Everyone attention please." The campus president said through the mic. "If you might've already heard from your homeroom teachers there's an incident that happened within the campus and we would really appreciate it if you participate in the police investigation." She reported.

"Kiyoshi Tanaka from year eight was found in a hallway covered in blood with a knife in his abdomen area. If any of you know or have seen anything that might've led to this incident please tell a school authority right away." She stared down at the students right from the stage.

"Police and the authority will be interviewing nearly 1,0240 students who are currently present in the school." She added before she passed the mic over to Pristine High's Vice Principal.

"If you might've not known Kiyoshi is my one and only son and it pains me to see what had happened to him." He paused.

"I will make sure to bring hell towards who has done this." He calmly said as if it was nothing for him.

"Sure." An unknown person smirked.

From that day forward the day of Kiyoshi Tanaka's death was called;

"The Red Day"