Chapter 2: He's Here

"There he is." A student whispered.

"Who?" The boy beside him asked as he ate his sandwich. "The Prince of Mystery." The boy replied. "That guy in a black sweater." The boy pointed out.

"No one knows who he really is despite being in a school like this. No one knows who his parents are or his family's business." The boy said. "Pristine High and no one knows him? Maybe he's just a loner" His friend laughed.

"But really though... Don't you think that something's up with him?" He said. "I don't know. I haven't really paid attention to him." His friend said in a cocky tone. "Sure." Bored he took out his phone.

"I can hear them and yet they still keep opening their irritating mouths." I thought to myself as I walked pass the two boys that are talking about me. Why is it so easy for them to talk bad on other people? Are they bad kids? or just really stupid? Both I guess.

I rummaged through the hallways to find my first class. This school is so huge that you'll easily get lost and miss three classes before finding where you were supposed to go.

"Ouch!"  Someone exclaimed as she accidentally bumped her head on my chest. "Please watch where you are going." She said as I replied with a nod. I quickly walked away as soon as I helped her pick up her stuff scattered on the floor.  

I finally arrived in the front of my homeroom class. "Class A-1." I read out as I took out my time table.

"Class A1 huh?" A girl behind me suddenly murmured. "Never heard nor seen such class here in Pristine High." She shifted her feet and stood in front of me. "Don't you think?" She tugged onto the sleeves of my sweater with a flirty look on her face.

A girl with cold black eyes matching her long black hair...

I took her hands off my clothes and ignored her as I held the door knob but she insisted and held my hand. "They say that you are crazy. Is that true?" She slowly glided her palms down my cheek. "Am I?" I asked as I held her hand on my cheek.

"Maybe?" She winked then walked off laughing like a maniac. She is attractive but the way she acts puts me off, I stared at her model like physique as she walked away. "What a psycho." I whispered under my breath.

I finally managed to enter the classroom and bowed to the teacher. I was the first student to arrive in the classroom so I picked a chair far away in the back of the classroom. "And you are?" The teacher's voice echoed in the big room. 

"Kage Yamada." I answered.