I Just Want to Sleep - Chapter 2

I was woken by the sound of knocking. I hoped it was the boy who now knows where my room was.

It was my mom, next thing I know it's 12am I'm in the cold hiking up a mountain because "this is such a beautiful place and you chose to spend your time here sleeping" she lectured.

It was cold and I didn't see any beauty if anything I was hiking up the beauty. It got colder the higher up we went.

Then I saw something that solved both problems. Juan. He cured my cold because as soon as I saw him I felt nothing but heat going down my body.

He was a sight for sore eyes as they say. He looked perfectly in place. He noticed me,starring...again. "Asia, we really need to stop meeting like this" he said as he walked closer to me.

You really need to stop looking so good I thought to myself. "Why are you sure it's totally safe hiking up this mountain by yourself?" He asked looking around.

"What do you mean my m..." I trailed off as I realized my mom had left me behind. "Great. Just great." I said sarcastically.

He looked at me confused. "Oh, sorry my mom must have been so exited she left me behind... I'll just call her and tell her I'm going back down and I'll meet her back at the Airbnb" I took out my phone and started dialing I just told her I got too cold and wanted to go back.

"I'm going down too, wanna walk together and maybe hang out together when we get back" he smiled as he said the last part kinda low but I heard it perfectly.

"Sure I would love to" I said happily hoping to get some private time alone with him I'd never say that though.

We walked and talked he seems like a interesting person. He's also the son of the owner he just stays out here for breaks from school. He said because he likes the peace and scenery. Which is understandable it's beautiful here. And the food it's soo great I would live here if I could.

We arrived at around 1 and held conversation till my mom came back at about 4. I was going to go to my room along with my mom after she left then a warm hand grabbed me.

It was Juan he whispered something in my ear. "Come to the closet in the middle of the main hallway at 12 tonight I have something to show you" I shook my head in response then headed to my room.

I was tired and going to take a nap. Since I was curious I set a alarm for 11:55 just incase I didn't wake up in time to meet him. I wondered what was in store for me behind the closet door as I drifted off too sleep.