HELLO NEIGHBOUR! (oneshot)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

🤩🥳*looooongest oneshot till now*🤩🥳

Firstly.... Yayyyyyyy I've reached to 850+ followers 🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩🤩and in that occasion I wanted to give surprise to my supportive readers!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

This oneshot is on MewGulf❤ and it's my pure imagination☺. And in fan fiction anything can happen so take it as fanfic. It's just a fanfic just a oneshot so kindly enjoy it nothing else🙏🏻🙏🏻☺🥺

Warning:- 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
R. A. I. K. E. N. T. O. P. E. N. I. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This chapter contains smut content. Those who are not comfortable, they can skip the story. No issues.

And for thirsty peeps like me...... Let's meet the hottest NEIGHBORS😏😏😏🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵🥵❤❤❤ you naughty HORNY PEEPS HUH! 🙈🙈👀👀

Sooooo......Let's begin?!!! 🔥🔥

***---***---***---***---***---***

Yeah mom I packed everything you asking me for 100+ times! Don't worry okay?

Yeah yeah I packed that too and movers and packers are on their way come on I'm not a kid naa!
Oh please stop being TV drama mom!

Yeah yeah I packed that too and movers and packers are on their way come on I'm not a kid naa! Oh please stop being TV drama mom!

*sigh* yes mom I packed that too... (Truck horn sound) Ohh! Movers and packers are here! I will talk to you later okay mom?

(Son and remember what I said? Find a hottest neighbour and make him/her boyfriend/girlfriend okay? I want my son to be taken now! Hahaha bye son love you! Be in touch with me! )

Mom.... Stoppppp I'm not gonna do that!! Stop laughing Bye! Love you too!

Call ended.

Gulf was packing his stuffs as he joined a new company and that company gave a house to live and finally Gulf was changing his home after a lot of efforts he made.

" Hello sir. Shall we start loading your packed stuffs to our exporting vehicle? " Asked movers and packers guy. Gulf nodded and helped them and all the furnitures and stuffs get loaded and Gulf gave them address and went to the new address.