HELLO NEIGHBOUR! (pt.2)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

🤩🥳*looooong oneshot*🤩🥳

It's true I'm covid positive 😞and I was on bed rest but whenever I felt good, I wrote this oneshot and that's why it took time but I saw many readers wanted another part of this oneshot 😍so.... Here I come😃! Also...

Yayyyyyyy I've reached to 950+ followers 🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩🤩and in that occasion I wanted to give gift to my wattpad family!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

This oneshot is on MewGulf❤ and it's my pure imagination☺. And in fan fiction anything can happen so take it as fanfic. It's just a fanfic just a oneshot so kindly enjoy it nothing else🙏🏻🙏🏻☺🥺

Warning:- 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
R. A. I. K. E. N. T. O. P. E. N. I. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This chapter contains smut content. Those who are not comfortable, they can skip the story. No issues.

And for thirsty peeps like me...... Let's see what's more the two hottie NEIGHBOURS did hehehehe😏😏😏🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵🥵❤❤❤ you naughty HORNY PEEPS ready?👀👀

Sooooo 👉🏻👈🏻 Let's begin to with another part!!! 🔥🔥

***---***---***---***---***---***

*tttiiinnggg ttooonngggg*
*door opened by Gulf with messed up expression but eyes wide he saw who was standing at door*

*tttiiinnggg ttooonngggg**door opened by Gulf with messed up expression but eyes wide he saw who was standing at door*

" HELLO NEIGHBOUR! " Said Mew when Gulf heard a knock and he opened it without looking at door eye hole. Gulf eyes wide in shock and he screamed loudly.

" Ahhhh ghosttttt!!!!! Help!! ~ " Said Gulf scariedly and he fainted. Immediately Mew held Gulf in arms and chuckled.

" Did I scared you a lot baby? Owhhh poor baby of mine... Wake up soon and I will tell you the truth too.... So never mess with me because having me as NEIGHBOUR is...... " Said Mew and winked while taking Gulf inside home holding into arms and locking the door again with a winning smirk on face. That night Mew did nothing with Gulf just stayed with him all night and keep looking at Gulf sleeping peacefully. And at early morning after kissing Gulf's lips softly with a smile on face, Mew left to his home for his morning exercises.

Next morning,

Gulf woke up shockingly with a bad dream as if someone was with all night but when Gulf woke up, he was all alone. Gulf remembered last night he saw Mew at door and then he don't remember what happened ahead.

" W... Was it just a dream or it happened for real?? But last night, I remember it was Mew. " Said Gulf while scratching his head and he literally went to each and every corner of his house just to make sure is Mew hiding anywhere but he saw Mew is nowhere to be found. Gulf took a relief breath and went to washroom for doing his morning chores.