| PROLOGUE

𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓

           “Sasha!” Zephyr shouts my name and I run towards his car, going in front of his window a bit confused.

           What does he want from me?

           I lean a little on his car's door to hear him better, because the engines are too loud to be able to hear his words well, to be able to hear his voice well.

           He tucks the hair behind my ear, drawing a hot line on my jawline with his long fingers. With one finger he's lifting my chin, looking lustfully at my plump lips who are dying to be kissed by him.

           “After I win this race, go to my office and wait for me, sweetheart. I will swim today between your thighs back and forth until you scream and come around me, keep that in the beautiful mind of yours,” he smirks, crushing his smooth lips on mine for a bit and then he's back to the race, focusing on everything, excepting me.

           I guess he will never care more for me than for his beloved stupid car.

           “Then work on your playboy attitude before wanting me, sweetheart,” I tell him, kissing his temple and letting him put his helmet on.

           I leave the track and go to the stands, sitting next to Aria and Yara, who arrived here just in time.

           “He annoys the hell out of me,” I roll my eyes in annoyance, making the two ones laugh at me.

           “Don't mind him, Sasha. He's a pain in the ass ever since I know him. I told ya, he loves his stupid car more than he will ever love a girl. You'll fall into his trap and get hurt,” Aria says and sighs because of the dumb move I made on him.

           “I won't, trust me. I'm pulling him into my trap to not fall into his.”

           “Playing that card won't make any difference than falling for his dumb trick. You'll get so hurt that you'll lack of tears in the end, boo,” Yara says, brightening my day with her french accent, and pats my shoulder. “Promise me you won't play that card, please.”

           She gives me her hand and I hesitate from putting my hand into hers and accepting promising that, but I'm ending up doing it anyways.

           “Okay, I promise I will not play that card, no matter how tempting it is.”

           “And promise me you won't fall for any trick that dumb hoe will try on you.”

           Aria's words make me almost laugh, but I keep my cool.

           “I promise. I promise you both.”

           And I'll go to Aria's house after the race. This is going to be my game and he'll play by my own rules.

monday, november 1st, 2021, 22:04

[A/N]:

Hello everyone,
Alexandra here!

I just wanted to tell you that i'm happy you're reading my latest story. Racing Hearts it's a new beginning for me as a writer, since most of my works are actually in romanian, and i'm glad you're joining me in this beautiful journey of mine, who just started writing a different and new english story for you, my sweet readers.

If there's any grammatical errors, please warn me about them, because i may not notice them since my english is not that good.(but trust the process)

Love ya,
your Alexandra. <3

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE
| FOLLOW |
↘↓↙
haechanged