Trip to Manhattan

( It has been years since The restoration with team primes home planet of Cybertron. Since then they have been quick to rebuild their once war-turned homeland while also giving a recall order to all surviving Autobots that had taken refuge across the stars. While on earth the humans had been getting used to life without the Autobots. one of them had decided to go visit a distant relative of his.). 

" So what are you guys going to do for your summer vacation? " Asked Miko while she sat on a stone table. " I'm going to enter this year's science competition. With all the experience and skills that Ractche has given me and the stuff that I learned from helping team Prime. I'm sure to win it. " That sounds great Raph I wish you luck. ( looks at Jack as he gets off the phone).  So what are you going to do for the summer break Jack? Said Miko. " Can't say, really all you'll need to know is that it involves going out of town." Said Jack as he walked away towards his mom's car before getting in as she begins to drive off. " Ah man I forgot to tell him that the gange was coming by for a visit, oh well I'm sure they'll be able to track his phone as they have ours. "said Miko. " Miko Jack had gotten a new phone since then and we never asked Ratchet to put a new one in." Said Raph as he walked over to his sister's car and got in. " Oh ya that's right, I almost forgot. Well, see ya later raph." Said Miko as she waved by to him before getting into her host mother's car and going home.

(  Meanwhile in Manhatten)

" So Elisa, do you have any plans for this weekend. Especially with what has happened with the gargoyles over the past year?" Said Matt. " Well my cousin is coming over to spend the summer with me. His mother, my untie has even told me that he has lived a life almost as crazy as mine with the gargoyles. ( looks to her left and then her right before holding up a photo of Jack and Miko helping team prime against Mech and the Decepticons with Jack fighting Silas on top of a  platform while Arcee slams Arachnid into a wall below them). This is something my auntie had taken from the young girl in the photo. The boy up top is my cousin, and the robots are what he and his friends have been dealing with." Said Elisa. " Well then it looks he's been through more stuff than you." Said Matt. " It does look that way, doesn't it. It's also because of this information that I think he will do fine with the gargoyles. ( notices Matt look outside before following where he is looking to see Demona before hearing Matt say that he'll be outside in the hallway). What do you want Demona and it better be good I don't have time for you right now." Said Elisa.

" I did not come to hurt you human, only to talk about the boy that you will have at your apartment." Said Demona. " What does my cousin have to do with any of this?" Asked Elisa. " He is a part of the gargoyle lineage just he is a part of your human lineage. A millennia ago I saved a human's life by giving her some of my blood while a sorcerer enacted a spell to bond my blood with hers. It created a hybrid of both our kinds." Said Demona. " Similar to how you were given the ability to change into a human by day. ( watches her nod her head). Then why haven't there been any sightings of another gargoyle besides you before Goliath and the rest of the clan first arrived?" Said Elisa. " It's because unlike me, she found a way to control the change to where she and those soon to follow would be able to change whenever they wanted during the night. I have kept a close eye on her descendants the best I could.  That was until I learned that one had been killed by a group of hunters. I had thought the line would end with him but. ( looks at the picture on Elisa's desk). It seems the lines survived. ( points to the slight glow in Jack's eyes during his fight with Silas). So for now, my quarrel with you ends because of our connection to him." Said Demona as she hopped onto the window and flew off. " The guys are gonna wanna hear this and I know Angela will be excited to have another close relative with us." Said Elisa as she left her office and headed outside to her car before driving to Xanatos tower.

( Seven hours later)

   " ( Makes her way to the top of the tower and inside the castle to see Goliath and Hudson talking to Demona). Well I guess we had the same idea for once." Said Elisa. " Indeed we did detective. ( looks at Angela and Goliath before looking back towards Elisa). When do you pick him up from the airport?" Said Demona. " Actually it's more of me meeting him there. Apparently, he rented a motorcycle as his way of transportation and he'll be here at sunset so he'll be here by the time everyone else wakes up tomorrow. "Said Elisa. as she goes to sit next to Lexington as Xanatos and Fox walk in. " What I would like to know is this mother. What did the clan of these hybrids look like before my distant cousin was found out." Asked Angela as Demona holds up a photo.