Battle of the Gargoyles

( The battle between Clans Wyvern and Nightingale along with their allies against M.E.C.H and their leader Drake rages on. With the only leverage that Drakes forces had of their enemies now free. It seemed like the guardians of the night would be able to swiftly end this battle)

"( Throws Angella to the ground only to get kicked away by Kassie). You two sure work well together. If only my sister and I had that kind of synchronization." Said Derek as he grabbed a punch from Kassie. " You would have had it if you didn't turn your back on your family.  What I would like to know is why you choose to mind control your own sister and kill your brothers." Said Angela. as she tackles Derek through a glass window and into the room next door. " Why I betrayed my clan id of no concern of yours brat. ( throughs Angella off of him before being punched in the face by Kassie). All that you need to know is that my siblings had forced my hand." Said Derek as he gets tailed whipped into a wall before looking at Micheal.

" We forced your hand,  we had done no such thing. you wanted what the dark power could give you. you wanted its ability to grant immortality. You did however forget one simple thing, little brother. It will only grant immortality through the lifeforce of another. " Said Micheal as they hear an explosion across from them to see Jack punch Drake twice before kicking him away and then jumping at him as Raven slams Drake into a wall. " It looks like Jack realized how his father truly died.  You have one chance Derek,  surrender now and we'll let you live, or don't and we'll make this hurt."Said Angella. " I choose option C none of the above. ( goes to attack Angella only to get knocked away by a blue blast of magic and hits a wall before sliding down said wall and slowly looking up to see Elisa). Ah so my dear niece-in-law decides to join in this little battle does she." Said Derek. 

" I think we're way past talking traitor. I know you never liked the way you were living, but for you to go and do what you did means that you had been planning that for years to come." Said Elisa as her eyes glowed red. "You are right on both accounts, I had been planning what happened to my siblings for a long while. However our way of life did not matter to me in the slightest, I just couldn't stand seeing my clan going from great warriors to cowards and travelers. I had planned to utilize my brother's power in order to create a new clan that would not know fear,  a clan that would only know war and true power." So you had planned to use Luke's power to create mindless soldiers. Had you learned nothing from our mother? She specifically warned us about the dangers of dark magic and how there is no point in making a clan without having a few principles on which to base your way of life.  Now I know why mother made Luke the leader of our little group and not you. She saw how dark your heart is. " Said Micheal as she grappled with Derek. "  An that why she's gone dear sister because she chose a hatching over a more experienced warrior." Said Derek as he sees a shocked look on her face.  " The mission we went on with her to show us how to utilize our gift. Your the reason she was taped in the warehouse. You destroyed her only ways of escape and allowed those hunters to capture her. What I don't understand is what happened to her body." Said Micheal until she is tackled by an unknown Gargoyle.

( Cristine)