part 1

Why life is unfair?why some have to suffer and some just enjoy their life to fullest?
We always talk about equality but we don't have anything on which we equally relying why? why some are happy to the core and some have only sadness?why? These are the thoughts which continuously disturbing me.
Me SHIVANGI only Shivangi I don't have any surname because I don't have parents I am an orphan. I was bought up in small orphanage of Rishikesh.Since childhood I have only seen how orphan kids bought and how the cruel people make them work and scold them.
I was a kid with aims and dreams when I demanded to get an admission in a school every one were laughing at me saying you are an orphan so I am supposed to stop my demand I can not learn I just can not and this thing provoked me to the core I started doing some jobs but inspite of putting alot of effort I wasn't able to get an admission, one day on the bank of ganga river a lady found me crying she came to me and asked me the reason of my tears I told her my life story she was like a light in my darkness she smiled and give me her hand and that day every thing changed , I got a mother who made me a lady with values and abilities but seems like sadness is in my destiny like my parents she also left me in this world, once again I am all alone.
--------------------------------------------------so here is the first part I hope you liked it.
Pardon me for any kind of mistake.
Have a nice day.