Authors Note

Not to be one of those Authors, but I have to be.

This is my story meaning I can write anyway I want too!  Please do not tell me how to write my-own story! If there's any grammatical or spellings issues, please let me know politely in the comments!

Now then, for the person who have never read any Harry Potter books before, I suggest you do before reading this story!!

Quick Vocabulary
^thank me later^

Apparate

To transport oneself instantly to any destination. It is accompanied by a loud crack sound, and there is always a risk of Splinching. Because it is difficult and dangerous, Appariation requires a licence from the Department of Magical Transportation, which can only be issued to those of seventeen and over. It is impossible to Apparate or Disapparate within Hogwarts.

Azkaban

Prison fortress where wizarding criminals are sent. Guarded day and night by the terrifying Dementors, who drain peace, hope and happiness out of any human in their vicinity.

Beater

Quidditch player who tries to knock the Bludgers towards the opposing team.

Bludgers

Black balls that try to knock players off their broomsticks in Quidditch.

Daily Prophet

The national wizarding newspaper.

Death Eaters

Witches and wizards known to be loyal to Lord Voldemort.

Dementor

Creature who feeds on the happy emotions of humans. Dementors are employed as guards at Azkaban. The kiss of a Dementor will suck out a human's soul, leaving an emotionless shell.

Diagon Alley

A long cobbled street filled with the most fascinating wizarding shops in the world. Accessible through the Leaky Cauldron pub in London.

Floo powder

Glittering powder that allows witches and wizards to travel magically via the Floo Network by throwing the powder into a fireplace, stepping into the flames, and naming their destination.

Galleon

Gold wizarding money.

Golden Snitch

Small, golden ball with silver wings used in Quidditch. Must be caught by a Seeker to end the match.

Great Hall

The main hall in Hogwarts where the Sorting Ceremony takes place, meals are served and gatherings sometimes happen. The ceiling is bewitched to look like the sky outside.

Half-breed

Person or creature of mixed race, such as a centaur or a merperson; or someone taken over by another breed, such as a werewolf. Hagrid, part-giant, part-wizard, is insultingly referred to as a half-breed by Professor Umbridge.

Find more:

Enjoy the reading!
xx:

the author