Chapter 8

Bella's pov

Once I got back to my house I ran over to it and I opened the door and I ran inside and I shut it behind me and I leaned against the door and I said oh dear god not again and then I heard growling coming from outside my front door and so I ran over to the window and I pulled the curtains back and as I did I saw about 8 wolves and 2 boys standing around my house surrounding it.

Then I heard come out and talk to us I promise we won't hurt you we just want to talk to you and I moaned and thought for a minute and then I said knowing they could hear me ok fine I'm coming out just please don't hurt me and the boy said we won't we want to talk that's all and I said ok fine and I walked back over to door and then I took a breath and I opened the door and I walked out it.

When I got out the door all the wolves and the 2 boys turned to look at me and then a boy said hi I'm Jacob and the boy beside me is called Sam and I said ok hi nice to meet you I'm Bella now can I ask you what you are doing here and then the wolves started growling and I got scared and stepped back and then Jacob said it's ok they won't hurt you not with mine and Sam's say so no I said ok fine.

Then Sam said we are hear because one of the wolves smelt you in the woods and you smelt like a shapeshifter but when he went to find you he saw you feeding from the animals and he was confused and to tell you the truth so am I and I said yeah well your not the only one because I was just told that I'm part vampire, part, shapeshifter, part wolf and part witch.

So the both Jacob and Sam gasped and Jacob said whoa that is a lot and I said yeah you think and then Sam said do you know how to phase and I said no I don't and Jacob said would you like to learn and I said yes yes please and Sam said ok so all you need to do is get angry enough to the point you start shaking and then after that you will feel your bones breaking and then would be you.

Then I said ok so how do I get angry and Jacob did just focus on something that made you mad before go on try it and I said ok fine and then I stood still and I thought of all the times my parents shouted at me for things I didn't do and then I thought of all the times my dad beat me when I was a kid and then I started shaking as I kept getting angrier and angrier.

Did you like it. Review and comment