Chapter 1

Me and Quackity met almost 4 years ago. At this point we're literally the exact same person. He's my best friend

  Alex👹

Ayo you still up?
(03:32AM)

Somehow yes. I just can't fall asleep.
(03:35AM ✅✅)

Sameeee, Wanna play something or talk on Discord?
(03:36AM)

Sure! Let me just log in to my computer. I'll call you on Discord.
(03:40AM✅✅)

I turn on my PC and I almost get blind by the brightness of my screen. I type in my password and my Discord window immediately shows up on screen. I already see my chat with Alex. I instantly click on the call button and it didn't even take a second for him to answer the call.

"Yo, wassup y/n?"

He sounds really tired...

"Not much tbh. I just can't fall asleep haha. Wbu?"

"I'm really tired but I couldn't fall asleep aswell."

"Why? Is there any particular reason?"

"To be honest, yeah you dumbass"
-He jokingly says

"Well, what's the reason?"

"YOU DIDN'T CALL ME TODAY?! You know that we always talk to each other daily!"

"I'm sorry, but I've told you that I was busy the whole day. But hey, we're talking now!"

"I was just joking haha. So do you want to play something?"

"Minecraft?"
(Wow how creative 😔🤚)

-We both agree and log in to our server that we've been working on for a few months now

-We're currently building a huge mineshaft

"Hey y/n! You know what's weird?"

I replied with "what"

"We've been friends for multiple years now but we haven't seen each other irl"

"LMAO, you mention this almost daily Alex! But yeah, we really have to meet up! But I hope you know that the flight's several hours long? I live on the other end of the globe haha..."

"I know... BUT! I can come to your place if you worry about the flight!"

"You sure? I don't want you to spend that much money..."

"PFFFT- You just don't want to see me so you're making up excuses y/n!"
-He says in a way that you don't know if he's serious or not.

-I blush
"Omg no! Don't say that you dumbass!

"Well, my flight is booked so gottaa see you in a week!"

"You haven't even asked me if I have something planned or not-!"

"Well, even if you have, nothing's more important than Q grande hahaha."
-He says with a hysterical laugh

"I mean, I don't have something planned haha. But are you sure it's okay for you to come here?"

"Like I said. Flight's already booked"
-He replies

"But y/n... I feel like I'm 5 seconds away from falling asleep... Is it okay if I go to bed or do you desperately need me?"

"Weren't you the one who texted me because he had to talk to me LMAO?"

"I- Ugh, I'm going to sleep now y/n. Sleep tight! Or at least try to"
-He said while he was yawning

Before I could answer to that last sentence, I hear him leaving the VC