𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃|𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆-𝐖𝐎𝐎 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

Bold=Sang-woo

"Y/n would you like to be my partner?" Sang-woo asked, holding out his hand towards you smiling a little.

"Sure." You agreed, shaking his hand.

Y/n and Sang-woo had known each other before the games even started, you two have been friends since you were little Y/n was a bright girl whose smile lit up the room every time and Sang-woo was just a smart and careless young boy who became friends with her.

As years went on they grew closer and closer their friendship blossomed into a beautiful relationship. Sang-woo knew he wanted to be with you for the rest of his life. The only problem was that Sang-woo had a large amount of debt to pay, he tried hiding it from Y/n but she wasn't dumb, and you would've found out eventually.

Luckily for him you didn't get angry with him but instead you comfort him as he broke down in your arms, promising that he will find a way to fix things and make it better for the both of you."I love you so much Sang-woo, I can never be mad at you."

During the games, you two always stood by each other. He did the planning and you just went along with it, so when you two were put against each other Sang-woo did the worst thing he could have ever done to you and it broke his heart, but he didn't want to lose he had to do everything he could. Even If that meant betraying you.

"S-Sang-woo?" He heard Y/n behind him, he turned around and he locked eyes with Y/n.

Tears ran down Y/n's face, the rocks in her hand. She wanted to scream at him on how he betrayed her and talk about all the things she had to deal with being with him, but she didn't. She just smiled at him and wished him luck on the next two games.

Sang-woo screamed, he tried running back towards you trying to stop the pink guard from shooting you. He began apologizing saying how dumb he was, begging the guard to kill him instead but they kept shoving him back with their guns and told him to keep moving. So he listened.

"I will always love you Sang-woo, never forget me." She said one last time.

BANG!

I tried to make Sang-woo seem sweet but we all know he would've said kill that bitch😂 I hope you enjoyed this. I'm sorry that it's short . In the future there will be longer ones. I'm trying to improve my writing skills first before I start doing all of those other things. But let me know what you think and hope you guys have a wonderful Day/Night.