16.

Michaels POV

'What color should I die my hair?' Seriously Michael?! What the hell is wrong with me?

Today at lunch I totally failed. I was going to ask Emma out but my nervousness got the best of me. Its something I've always wanted to do ever since we've met. I just wanted to tell her my true feelings for her, I wanted her to know how much I love and care for her. But I blew it , I totally blew it. Okay Michael, this time your gonna ask her. Tommorow at school ,for sure this time. 

Emma's POV

Luke was driving us to his house so I could tutor him. Not to be rude or anything but he was horrible at driving and he had some bad road rage. Like really bad road rage. Earlier into the drive a car cut in front of him so he grabbed a water bottle and chucked it at the car in front of him. It was hilarious but I didn't want to get him madder so I try not to laugh. I just smiled widely but he didn't see.(thank Jesus) 

''Hurry up you moron!!! The light is greeeennee you retard!!" He yelled out the car window sticking the middle finger up at the driver. I tried my hardest not to laugh. But it was too late. (Hahaha I had to !!) He then stared at me instead of the road which scared me.

''Hey don't judge! Some people don't know how to drive!! They suck !!" He complained taking a very sharp turn and almost hitting another car.

''Yeah an that group of people include you too Luke.'' I laughed.

''Oh shut up! Your so pathetic!" He semi-yelled . Wow he has a bad temper and it scared me.

We finally pulled up to a big house that looked worn out but was just a little decent.

;>*%-+$,+(℅¥°×¢±±®°¢§[^√[[€×''¢©[]}¡?£Δ
Sorry bad way to end the chapter but I'm so lazy. This is kinda a filler sorry bout that. Plzz vote and comment BC I could really use your feedback. And plus I love to read comments even though my friend only comments. And she comments A LOT! (Reyna A.k.A Luke_eats_food) anyways thanks 4 reading hope u like it!!!!!! BTW go follow me and Luke_eats_food plzz :-) :-)