Prolouge

Avery's father had just gotten back from a trip, and she was very very exited

Avery's father had just gotten back from a trip, and she was very very exited. She was running through the halls of the palace just to find him. After a few minutes, she finally found him.

"Daddy,Daddy,Daddy!" The 6 year old screamed with joy.

"Come here my little princess!" King Steven said as he scooped her in her arms.

Avery was the Princess of the kingdom they called Akzul. Akzul was a beautiful place, that was filled with happy people, mesmerizing skylines, and many of suitors for the beautiful females of the kingdom.

" Where did you go dad?"

" I went to the Atreides home, very lovely home." He noted.

Avery made a confused face when she said the three letter word "why?" To her dad. Why would he go to another home? She thought he loved it where her and her mother.

"I had to discuss to Mr. Atreides, about you."

"Me?" She said again confused. Why would they be talking about her?

"Yes Avery, you. Know what I would like for you to do is go stay with the Atreides for only a week, the. Then if you don't like it, you can come back home. Ok?"

"Ok! It's like a one long play date!" She yelled with joy.

"It sure is honey."

—————————————————————————
Hope you enjoyed the second little preview! Now on to the chapters!!

Don't forget it vote and comment :))