His prized possession.....

"get away from me before i give you a motherfucking black eye on top of that...a broken nose too....so fuck.off.you.fuck.face." the younger of the two said scoffing

"ohh shut up with your bad boy attitude...it ain't gonna work with me tae...you know that... "
tae just sighed knowing his bestfriend is adamant....

"fine park potato jimin......what do you want!!!" jimin grinned evily knowing his request...

"lets go to vicious night today...and no you can't say no!!!" tae sighed nodding...

jimin did his victory dance on top of table.. .thats basically twerking....not minding the weird stares....

soon they heard loud screaming....both rolled their eyes knowing its the hot line's entry in school and gurls are more than willing to damage their lungs....

the hot line consist of min yoongi...the stone in humans disguise.... kim namjoon...the giant.....jung hoseok..the living sunshine...kim seokjin....the hidden rapper....and jeon jungkook....the fuckboy ...

the vmin duo went to the hallways to see gurls swooning over the boys.. and it seems like they have no intention to move aside.....but if kim taehyung....the colleges baddest boy is there......then its easy peazy...

"MOVE BEFORE I DO THE FAVOUR MYSELF!!!" every one scurried away hurriedly not wanting to get on his bad side.....not like they are on good side either...

the hot line boys saw him amused...what made his mood sour in morning???

"hey shorty! what made him bitch in early morning??" namjoon asked jimin only to get glared back..

"what it has to do with you giant!!" yoongi sighed knowing the latter is short in height and temper too...

"don't snap on me boyyy...." namjoon raised both his hands in defence making jimin sigh...

"some one is stalking om him since morning sending him his all activities and we don't know who it is....." others frowned at jimins reply.......

but turned their head at someone's voice

"what?" jungkook had a slight frown...a very slight...

"why ?? got a problem with that jeon?" jimin said with a eye roll making jungkook scoff...

"can't be nice to schools bad boy huh?" he retorted while others had their eyes wide....jeon jungkook never interferes in anyones matter...more over the bad boy of college.....

"...jeon being nice....something seems fishy.."

"i agree with this shorty....whats on your mind kook?" jin asked hands folded.....just like a mom ready to lecture you on your next words...

"what? its nothing..." others nodded at his response

"yeah...its not like jungkook will be gay...he is straight!!!" hobi laughed loudly while jimin and jungkook gave no reaction ...just moved from there.....

"both are weird..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"who the hell is he eve-huh.....you?" taehyung turned to see jungkook holding a boy by collar ...

"saw him following you...so i guess he is the one...check his phone" and taehyung did as told..

he fished phn out of the boys pocket and yeah...he was the one boy...

"so you are the one....... " tae tossed his phn somewhere...not caring if it broke...

"i guess he is your prey now kim...." jungkook said leaving the boy who was now in taehyungs hold now....