Death Lay

Start//

Death lay forgotten on a new whim now. Time had long gone on after delivering him a new death note. He would lose himself, and gain forgotten tasks. Time will catch up to him.

For long time has chased after death. Time and again time caught up with him, but when death had gone on time lay forgotten there. Now it is death who lay.

The sins of man had now win time a forbidden power. Housed in the lay, time had now won death some sorrow. But now he will soon set death free, and they may lay, together.

Poverty is not a monster. Just a scary dream. Poverty is, can be said, as having one's needs go unmet extendedly. This researcher aims to eradicate poverty for all living and "nonliving" creatures within the galaxy. As such, let us get started.

To speak on poverty, we will call having to kill for one's survival as being poor. Be it man or beast, each creature was born for a living. Killing causes that one shall have to be reborn in order to carry out one's due course. Any creature that there 'must' kill another so as to furnish what is desired will be said to be in a state of poverty.

In order to eradicate poverty, we will say that each creature has become armed with a purpose, hold their will to live, and have what it takes to survive any perceivable oncoming. In order to accomplish these feets, we will establish core ideals which will be met incrementally toward the object ideal of being free from poverty.

Incrementally, all beings must be said as being functional and functioning. In order for this need to be met, we will engage to see that one does not become hungry without feeding, and that joy is being perceived from momentary activities.

These seem high reaching, but each human has been said as feeling like they want to die without moment-to-moment feeling joy. Feeling as though one would rather perish than go on is said as being a state of abject poverty.

In order to get this going, we will start with the police. First off, we will want to employ a team of three units of psychiatrists and psychologists within each unit. One unit will be for spousal support, which will aim to see and treat the family unit related to police employees. This will be available to all police employees. Also one team will actively be present and available through all police work places to see to and treat each participant as necessary. The third team will be to treat those psychiatrists and psychologists that treat the spouses and their officers.

This first step is rudimentary toward success.

Accompanying this step, the administration will start employing workers as early as 13 years of age for all conscious males. A law will be passed that women must remain at home learning core perspectives until the age of 17, at which point they might commence being employed.

Seeing as some families are growing up without a male superior, The fire team will commence opening their doors to unemployed males of 11 years of age and younger for support and manliness training. This treatment will stand aside from boy scouts, and will be present within all communities possessing an engine base.

For females, the government will seek to fund a team of governesses which will be present within a sorority house, where mothers may send all girls who are 12 years of age. The governesses will be seen as making visits to households possessing girl children under the age of twelve, during certain hours of each day including sundays. At the house, a governess will be said to hold administration Over 12 girls each. The girls will graduate out of the house at the age of 18, at which time they will be fit to enter the workforce.

While this goes on with the youngsters and the police, each home will be getting infiltrated by mindfulness and relaxation specialists. The gurus will guide the current adults into harbouring a better mind, as well as mindfulling consuming all the negativity data that has been accumulated. This will include the aged and the unemployed. Even in the workplace, the administration shall affix a certain time schedule within the work hours for mindfulness practices. To me this sounds weak but is necessary and something that will cause major change.