characters ( will be changed throughout the book )

Natalie Kudo

She is a kind adventurous girl that gains the purple fusion loader. She has jet black hair and bright blue eyes. She wears a purple vest over a white shirt with the fusion flare warriors symbol on the shoulder and black jeans that end at her ankles, as well as red running shoes with black soles. If i were you, i would want this girl on any sports team and Digimon team.

Shoutmon

Shoutmon is Mikeys Digimon Partner. He is very arrogant but caring at times. He is the main focal point of the Fusion Flare Warriors or the original team made by Natalie's brother, the Fusion Fighters. Shoutmon is red and white with blue eyes, and green and white headphones that never come off.

Christopher

Christopher is the leader of Team Blue Flare and is the owner of Mailbirdramon. He is very strong when it comes to as i call it, Digi-Battling. He has blond hair and wears a blue vest with a white shirt underneath, blue jeans, and white running shoes. He got the nickname 'Blondey' from Shoutmon after the first battle christopher ended for the Fusion Fighters and still gets yelled at by shoutmon with it. Once again, i would take him on my team any day.

Mailbirdramon

Mailbirdramon is christopher's partner and a very strong digimon. He is blue and silver with rocket jets on his solid steel wings that allow Mailbirdramon to fly at incredible speeds. I honestly love this digimon because of the attacks and attitude of Mailbirdramon.

Nene

Nene is a timid, kind young girl that is the owner of the white fusion loader and sparrowmon, a kind, faithful, protective digimon and protecter of Nene. Nene wears a white button up sweater with a light purple shirt underneath, white shorts, and white running shoes. With sparrowmon and Nene on your team, you cant go wrong.

Sparrowmon

Sparrowmon is a kind, faithful, protective digimon and will do anything to protect Nene. Sparrowmon is yellow and silver and has two guns in her hands that she uses to attack with the move Lightning Lasers. She is a very good digimon and will do anything to protect her friends.

See you soon! DarkWolf2600 out.