Lost

This story starts as Peter Parker, King T'Challa, and Scott are escaping Camp Lehigh, New Jersey. 

(Remember, Scott is not just a head, he is a whole human.) 

They successfully took off in the quad-jet and started to fly away. "We made it." Peter sighed. 

"Yeah..." Scott said, but he felt like he was forgetting something. Or someone. Then it hit him like a pile of bricks. "Hope!" 

Peter's face went solemn, spiking Scott's worry. 

"What happened to her?" He didn't remember anything after he'd turned. He didn't remember if she had gotten away in time... Then he saw Peter's face. "Tell me what happened. Is she okay?" 

"I'm sorry..." Peter said quietly. 

Just then, the jet stopped. Something was stalling it. Scott looked out the window, and he saw Hope. She was giant and holding on to the wing of the plane. But it wasn't her, he could tell. The jet jolted free, and zombie Hope fell and shrunk back to normal size. Scott's heart broke. She was gone. 

"No! No, no!" He couldn't believe it. He didn't want to believe it. This couldn't be how it ended, it couldn't. 

"She sacrificed herself for us, I'm sorry. I know you two were close," Peter said. He didn't know much about them, but he knew that AntMan and The Wasp were a team. 

(Again, no one knows that they're married except Hank and Cassie.) 

"Close doesn't even begin to describe it," Scott said, clearly heartbroken. She was gone and he couldn't do anything about it. Then he saw it, the mind stone on the dashboard. With tears running down his face, he grabbed the stone and went to the back of the jet. 

"What are you doing?" T'Challa asked from the pilot's seat. 

Scott opened the hangar door and said, "The mind stone cured me, and it can still save Hope." Then he jumped. 

He could hear Peter and T'Challa yelling for him to stop. He didn't care. He shrunk and called for an ant to help him find her. He scanned the ground, and he finally spotted her. She was regular size again, so it wasn't easy to find her. 

Scott grew back to normal size and ran to Hope. As he ran, the zombies seemed to stay away from him. And he knew why. It was the mind stone. When he got to her, she was on the ground. He could hear her, and it wasn't like the sounds he heard from the other zombies, he could actually hear Hope's voice. It was like she was fighting the virus... 

He knelt down next to her and held the stone to her suit. Nothing happened, but he could hear Hope's screams of agony. He didn't know what to do, the stone wasn't doing anything but hurting her. Then he remembered what Vision had told him. 

"It was difficult to cure you, but there is no way I can do what I did to you to Wanda, I care about her too much." 

He finally realized what he meant. "Hope, I'm sorry." He said and grabbed a glass shard from the ground next to him.                

 Author's Note

Okay, I know this was a very short chapter, but I wanted you guys to get a feel for the story. I'll update again soon and I promise this will have a much better ending than the TV show. One more thing, in this story, Hope has the same illness she has in my other story. If you don't know what that illness is, either go to my other story and read about her illness. Or just listen to this explanation. Okay, so, Hope was poisoned and that poison affected her in fatal ways. If the illness gets triggered, she goes into shock, and the only thing that can pull her out of danger are special pills. Okay, good talk. And if you want to find out more, read my other story.