❀Chapter 5❀

Bethany's POV
I bought loads of clothes with Justice. I finally had my mind off of reality. In 2 hours we were going back home.

We crashed into Nash and Cam. Once Nash saw Justice he kissed her. Cam just looked around him. "You guys should hang out" Nash suggested.

"And you guys?" I asked. "You two alone, and me and Justice alone" Nash explained. We agreed.

"Have the best" Nash said before we set off. Me and Cameron walked to the right.

"So are you dating anyone?" I asked Cameron. "No, but I have a crush" He laughed. "Who is it?" I smiled. "I'm texting her" He said.

I grabbed his phone from his hands. "Who's Vanessa?" I laughed. "No one" He smiled. I called her. Cameron's face expression was shocked.

"Hello?" I asked. "Hey. Who's this?" She asked. "Who are you?" I asked. "Vanessa and you?" Vanessa asked. "Cameron's friend" I laughed.

She clicked. "Really Beth?!" He said. "Are you mad?" I asked. "No just don't do that" He said. Matt called me.

"What's the answer?" Matt asked. "Yes" I smiled. "I love you!" He yelled. "I love you too Matt, but I'll talk to you later" I said and clicked.

"You're dating Matt?!" Cam asked. "Yes" I smiled. "Oh" Cam said. "Cam?" I asked. "Yeah" He replied.

"Never mind" I said. He picked my chin up. "Tell me" he smiled. I hugged him. "What's wrong?" He asked me. "I'm scared Matt's going to hurt me" I said. He stared directly at my eyes.

"Hurt you?" He asked. "Overall we end up in fights" I said. "I'm here" Cam said. I smiled and hugged him. I wanted to cry.

Matt's POV
I had Beth all to myself. I needed to be in the same room as her now. I missed her so much. The door bell rang, and it was them.

Cameron was carrying Beth on her back. Cam put her down, and I kissed her right away. She was surprised.

Cam walked to the couch and sat. I'm glad Cam couldn't hog her. She smiled awkwardly. Taylor sat next to Beth.

"Hey" He smirked to Beth. He started playing with Beth's hair. Taylor was flirting with her. Beth didn't seem bothered. Ugh.

I stood up and went to the restroom. I fixed my hair, and walked outside. Cam was calling someone. He was all red and happy.

I came back to the couch where Beth was waiting for me. "Why I don't we go to the park" She smiled.

I agreed. We went walking. I got her ice cream. Vanilla with sprinkles on top. 2 weeks passed by.

I was still with her. My parents called me that I had to go to Ohio for 2 weeks, so I left Beth alone.

Taylor's POV
Cam would always buy Beth flowers before Matt left. I don't know how Matt lived like that. We started calling Beth the Flower Child.

I woke up, and went downstairs. I found Cam and Beth cuddling. Cam was already dating Vanessa.

I sat next to them on Beth's side. I put my arm around her waist. Beth's hand was touching Cam's. I kissed Beth on the neck. I wanted attention.

"You know I have a boyfriend" Beth told me. "You aren't supposed to be cuddling with Cam" I snapped. "Get out of here" Cam told me.

"You have a girlfriend too" I informed Cam. "You do?" Beth asked. "Yeah" Cam said putting his face down.

"Its ok" She pulled his chin up. "Say bye to Matt" I laughed. "Please don't" Beth cried. "Only if you kiss me" I smirked.

"No!" Cameron interrupted. "Are you Beth?" I asked. "Fine" Beth said. I threw the blanket off, and brought Beth closer to me.

"I can't" Beth released.