Pretty boys (deku's pov)

I've gone a whole summer without Kacchan... many panic attacks, but that's fine! We're at UA where my kacchan will be!

I walk along the halls, my dream since I was young. Yet I lost interest when I became obsessed, I walk and walk then I remembered I'm supposed to be in class. I see my class, then realize I'm about to be late so I run down the hall and as I opened the door and saw the board it said "mr Aizawa is sleeping so shut up." I look down to see our teacher asleep in a sleeping bag, I then turn to see Kacchan the beauty of him! He was breath taking, I then hear the door creak I jump up and see someone, he had red hair. He was kinda, cute... n-no I love kacchan and only kacchan right...

The red hair looks mad his hair over his eyes he bumps into me then my savior kacchan comes out to protect me, I stop him before he hits him holding him back. He nudges me off of him he was so warm, I loved it. I then pull the red hairs hair and he squints nervous... he pushes me back and pulls his hair back down I shrug, I was used to being pushed and bullied.

Well we all got into our seat and as soon as everyone sat down it was like an alarm clock for the teacher he wakes up and erases the chalk until it's left with "Mr aizawa" then he just points to his name while a blue haired boy passes out papers. Then he sleeps and we work on a packet, the red hair drops his pencil so I pick it up for him his hair moves and I see his eyes, there amazing. I fluster and just give it to him not saying a word. 

Kacchan looks jealous... Good. Kacchan should always only want me, but the red hair maybe he was jealous both ways it seems like he likes the red hair aswell. Mother said I can't be a yandere for two, so red hair has to go bye bye!