Chapter 1

TW// suicide, stage 9 bowel cancer

Once open a time there was 4 strangers, who met in math class and fastly became best friends. They did everything together. One thing they liked doing was math because they love their math teacher, she was the best!!! And wore funky stylish shoes and had a hit haircut, little did they know in the further they all got the same haircut cause they loved it so much, they also bought a three legged cat together and dyed it hot pink cause that was their math teacher's favourite colour. They also bought a rabbit because it was their math teacher spirt animal.

It had been SO MANY years since they had seen their math teacher and they were depressed severely . In Order to cure their depression they decided to go on a trip together. They had no clue where they were going but they had a pocket of mine and they were really sad! They traveled all over Europe but because they were so so sad they went to to the Eiffel towel and did a joint suicide. BUT the suicide didn't work because the teacher was actually a tooth fairy, lesbian, mafia boss and had so much power that she magically flew down on a unicorn and saved them from their death. They also knew that there was something special about her. They felt it in their guts and rushes. Turns out that feeling was stage 9 bowel cancer and they had to go back to Australia, to there home town sandy hollow and go to hospital were their pink cat perform surgery on them.

AN:
HEYYY EVERYONE!!!! This is my first ever book so please don't judge🥺🥺🥺and I hope you love it as much as me 😝💗💗💗 have fun reading 😘😘