Chapter 10

The next day, Xia also began to sow.

He divided the land into two sides, planting fennel while planting onions, but within half an hour, he planted all of his land. Clap the soil on your hands, prepare to go home to cook lunch, and send it to the field for Gu Wen one by one.

As soon as he turned around, he saw Uncle Wang from the village running towards him from a distance, with a group of children behind him. Uncle Wang stopped nearby, and said to Xia Yi out of breath: “Your Gu…Gu Wen was taken away by the government…by the government.”

Xia Yi only felt a chill rising from the soles of her feet, and could not help asking loudly, “Gu Wenzhu was taken away by the government? Why? Uncle Wang, are you sure it is Gu Wenzhu?”

Uncle Wang was still panting, and a group of children around him replied in a rushing voice: “Yes, it was Brother Zhu, who was pulled away by the government with a chain sleeve.” They also made the appearance of being handcuffed with their hands together. .

“Where did it go?” Xia Yi’s voice changed in anxious tone.

“The official sent to the county office.”

“Do you know what you committed?”

“I don’t know, but the officer said it was provoking and beating people or something.”

Fortunately, it wasn’t a big case of killing people and getting rid of goods. Xia Yi settled down and ran home in great strides.

As soon as he entered the house, the Qilin surrounded him affectionately, and Xia didn’t know what to do, so he rushed directly to the back room, took out a furoshiki, and started to put things inside.

“You have to put the money bag. I’m afraid it’s not enough for my own money. You have money in the box. Brother Zhuo, take all of it. If you need to take care of someone, you will use it.” Xia Yi murmured while reminding herself not to panic.

The small box and keys that Gu Wen filled with money never avoided Xia Yi, so Xia Yi knew where to get the money. There were some broken silver copper plates in the box, as well as a few whole silver ingots, and Xia Yi threw it all into the baggage. He put on a change of clothes and entrusted the Kylin to Uncle Wang who followed, and Xia Yi was about to go out with a bag on his shoulders.

“Bring some food and water,” the system reminded.

Xia Yi took a few more steamed buns and water, put on the stick that he brought when he escaped from the famine, closed the gate of the courtyard and headed towards the county seat.

“Gu Wen robbed a few big girls and hid them in the cellar. He also robbed a few boxes of gold from the big family and killed two servants. He is wanted by the government!” As soon as he left the village, 179 high-pitched voices sounded. Implied excitement.

Xia Yi was taken aback when he heard the words: “Who did you listen to?”

“That group of ladies doing laundry.” 179 replied.

Xia Yiang started from her heart:…Can you please stop making trouble at this time?

After anxiously rushing for a while, Xia Yi looked ahead, and started to wonder: There are more than a dozen miles to the county seat, without any means of transportation, relying on only two legs, and don’t know when to go. When it’s too late to take care of it, what should do if Gu Wen is arrested one by one.

Xia Yi looked around, remembering the mountain where Gu Wen had turned his back when he caught the fish last time, and decided to take a shortcut.

When went up the mountain, the forest was quiet, only the chirping of birds and the rustling of leaves in the wind. Xia Yi leaned on a wooden staff and carried a bag, sweating on the mountain road.