bonding(?)

ffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk1j4s,lcl+lodc- io dif _Y ow. now my head hurts

Lucy's pov.

I had gotten Capricorn to help me lift nessie safely to the lake. I am now heading back down the tunnel. I hear shouting as I get closer and groan to myself, trudging my way there.

I walk around the last bend to see Cana babbling and bix incoherently Screaming. Laxus slaps him in the back of the head, causing the Sith mage to fall face first into the sewer water. Giggling tiredly I walk over to them.

"You guys did a great job, this place is spotless!" I shout to them. They all smirk at me and I pull bix off the ground. "So are we done?" Bix asks hopefully, his tikis chanting. "We still have to inform the town and talk with the mayor" laxus points out. I nod and look up at him, awkwardly making eye contact and glancing away.

"OOOH LUCY HAS A CRUSSHH~!" Cana slurs shoving her palm against my face. I grab her wrist with a sweat drop. "Cana I swear to Mavis if you don't shut up I wi-" a hand was slapped over my mouth and I turn to see bix. "Let's finish this job, I'm tired" he complains

Timeskip ft bix being a literal baby sitter

(A/n: ps I have no clue what ideas I had from here so I'm winging it. I Just remembered this fic existed) oh shit thats spelled wrong. ummm, future me, fix past me's fuck up pls. thanks hoe yeah, yeah, stfu (future future me here to explain. This chapter was in the making for months until I published it 2 days ago. So that was me talking to myself)

We had already informed the towns people about the Loch Ness monster. How it was a gentle creature that simply needed to get home. Now we were walking down the road chattering.

"Should we stay the night here?" Bix offered the group. "Hell yeah I wanna see if this town serves up some good booze!" The two start cackling and planning on where they'll stay. But I really need to go pay my rent. "Heeyy so um. I can't stay" I announce to the group.

"What? Why not?!" Bix and cana shout in unison. "I have plans" I state blankly. The obnoxious duo start begging me to stay just this night and hang out with them. Then laxus suddenly buts in. "Well I have no interest in staying either so I can get her back to magnolia if that's the issue." My head snaps to look at him in shock. "Really?" He nods.

I hug Cana and pat Bix's shoulder before me and laxus leave. The others, with their jaws on the ground still just watch us.

 We board the train after walking in silence for a while. Laxus' hand latches onto my arm and he yanks me into a private train booth. "What the fuck is wrong?" he questions me. "Damn at least let me sit down first." I playfully roll my eyes only to receive a deep sigh in response. Shuffling a bit, we both get situated and comfortable on opposite sides of the cart. "Now, what's up?" I look him in the eye with a sweet smile. "You were crying when you showed up, and you're in a rush to get home. What's wrong?"

 My nostrils flare and my face heats up, as tears prick my eyes. "Between my teams damage costs, natsu eating all my food, and shopping. I  um.. I am reaalllyy behind on rent, and the landlady was gonna kick me out today." I glance back at the blonde and he had moved next to me. He looks unsure at first but opens his arms, offering a hug. Without hesitation, I wrap my arms around him. Almost instantly my body is blanketed with warmth. "La-xus, I- I can't even afford to live anymore" I sob to him. "I know ev- everyone is t-tired of me complaining ah- about rent. But I really don't know what to do. I-" I pause and tighten my grip on him, taking a deep, shaky breath. "I don't wanna go back to my father" fear is evident in my voice.