03

"Y/n would you like to join us?" Marc ask with nathaniel beside him

"Y/n would you like to join us?" Marc ask with nathaniel beside him. "I would love to, but i have to go to meet my parents" i said giving then a warm smile. "Oh alright, we'll see you around then" i nod as i wave goodbye after saying sorry.

I quickly walked back to my home being greeted by my father arms crossed as he taps his foot on the marble floor. "Hello father"i greeted politely looking at him in the eyes. "Y/n hurry up and get dressed. Your dress is on tour bed. Please look presentable. I'll call you down when the car is ready" i nod and walked up to my room and see a beautiful dress. I soon got dressed and put my h/l down.

Ring

Ring

Ring

I look at my phone and see lev calling. Its been months since me and lev first met, we have gotten closer and kept on chatting and calling eachother. I smile and answer him putting him on speakers.

"Hello lev, why are you up in 1 in the morning?" I ask putting my earings on. "I couldnt sleep, woah...why so dressed up fancy?" He ask as his eyes glows in the dark. Only the source of light was his phone.

"I have to go somewhere for dinner, father said its important for his business"i said finishing my look. "Whats your father's business anyway?" He ask in curiousity. "My father is a owner of a bakery" I said grabbing my shoes and putting them on. "The one we went on?" I shook my head and said "no that was my friends bakery, i just prefer her family's bakery. It feels more like home i suppose"

"Ohhh, thats explainable. My parents really love the pastries there. They are hoping to try more when we can visit again soon" lev said as he yawns. "You seem very sleepy. You should really sleep. Are you not tired yet from practice?" I ask now paying attention to him. "I am, just want to talk to you. When can we see eachother again?" "May-"

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Y/n? May i come in"i heard my father's voice. I panic for a moment and wispher "i'll call you tomorrow. Goodnight" i turned my phone off and open my door. "Are we leaving?" I ask. "Who were you talking to?" He ask looking at me suspiciously