⌗₁

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨' 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲

narrative.

You inserted the pasta noodle into your mouth and your eyes instantly rolled back, The baked bacon and parmesan pasta was hella good. Jay held her plate and sat beside you, her eyes watched you as you continued to eat. "Damn hoe don't choke."

You nodded your head in blessing, Jay was a dummy but she had good fucking skills when it came to whipping up some food. "Jay who fucking taught you this? Cause they need their ass ate." Jay's cheeks puffed up as she tried not to choke.

She swallowed her food and opened her watering eyes, "My mama." she looked at you, Jay's mother was bipolar and a little verbally abusive to her, Which is why you and Jay bought a little apartment together. "She told me I should open a restaurant."

You snickered, "Jay, was yo' mom even for real? She's a weirdo." You shifted yourself off the couch and walked towards the kitchen. You placed your plate in the sink and grabbed your phone off the counter, before leaning against it.

Jay snickered at you while placing her plate on the table, "Jay I'm serious." Jay gripped her stomach and continued to laugh and you, You rolled your eyes and walked back into the living room. You sat near her and twisted your lips and her laughing. "Jay I dislike your goofy ass."

Jay wiped her tears, "I love you too y/n." You cocked your head at her before smiling showing your teeth gems, Jay sucked her teeth. "I want one so bad." You grabbed your cup off the table and sipped from the straw before replying.

"I'm going to staceys tomorrow, I'm pretty sure she has teeth gems." Jay sighed, "Yeah yeah-" You both heard phones pinging, "Twitter or Instagram?" Jay asked while checking hers. "Instagram" you replied.

-𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

98,998 views • liked by Slvtforyourmom

Whoresfavore "@bitchmagnet had yo bitch on my dick."

#pussyfairy #midoriya #na

View all 8,943 comments

bitchmagnet Sybau Midoriya cs Ion had to post u

Whoresfavore Na sthu 🙄

username DAMN DADDY FINE!?

Whoresfavore don't fucking call me that bs.

username DAM we cant call you daddy Midoriya?

Whoresfavore hell na

username HE REPLIED OMFGGGHJH CALL ME 9036789989

Pussyfairy🧚🏽 y did I get pinged Denki?

bitchmagnet OH Y/N U coming to my house party or na? you need to pop out with Jay tn...

Pussyfairy🧚🏽 Yh I'll be there Denki but why did u use my tag as views, nigga you ain't slick.

bitchmagnet LMAAAO cmon that was Midoriya

Pussyfairy🧚🏽 yeah yeah okay byebye.

narrative.

Jay laughed at you while reading your replies, Your lips creaked into a smile. "Who the hell is Midoriya?" Jay questioned you, you shrugged your shoulders. "I don't know." You went to his Instagram page and you licked your lips.

"DAMN!" Jay's mouth looked like it watering. You tried to hide your desires but that shit wasn't helping. "Now I see why those fans were calling him daddy." You scrolled down his Instagram seeing pics of him.

There were videos of him getting high and on a skateboard.. "is he a y2k model or some shit cause this nigga is rocking Gucci?" you told Jay, Jay was just as lost as you. "Damn... we need to get ready." you gripped your phone and stood up.

Stretching your arms, "I'm gonna take a shower, tell me what happens to the police officer." Jay nodded and unpaused The Tv. You walked to your room and closed the door, heading to the bathroom.

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌