Fαɱιlყ ƚσ KILL ϝσɾ!

⭒❃

⭒❃.✮:▹ 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 💫 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋💫 𝐟𝐨𝐫! ◃:✮.❃⭒

An unsettling tale of a family gone wrong.

◢◤◢◤◢◤╞╪╪╪╪╪╡◢◤◢◤◢◤

I raised my chin up, pushed my shoulders back, looked him in the eyes and walked towards him confidently. He looked drained and exhausted after killing every single person that I loved infront of my eyes. He was furious. His back raised and fell as he breathed heavily.

My brother was not always this evil. He was actually quite nice and pleasant to be around. But he changed. He got angry. He got angry because of me. He was angry at me, for leaving him behind and running away from awful aunt and uncle who took upon themselves the job to look after, rather abuse, a pair of orphans.

They made our already sad lives even more depressing and even made us do plenty of chores. Aunt would beat us up even. I felt trapped and it was hard to wake up every morning and know that today won't be any better than yesterday. There was no hope left at that horrible place. I couldn't take it anymore and ran away.

I didn't regret not taking him with me. The window to freedom was small enough to only fit me and I took my chance. I don't expect him to understand or even listen to me. I don't expect anybody to listen to me. It doesn't mean that I hate him. Infact, I love him.

Twenty years later he is standing infront of me on the same floor where my husband, my two kids, and my dog lie dead in a pool of crimson, dark red liquid. They look like they are sleeping peacefully and would wake up if I make a sound.

His hands are shaking and his eyes are looking everywhere except at me. His face is scrunched up and he is breathing loudly as he poured his heart out and kept talking about his shitty life. I looked into his soul through his eyes and said, "You keep pointing that gun at me and blabbering on about how much you've been wanting to kill me. I am beginning to doubt your commitment."

"You are so cold. Your heart is frozen. You don't get it do you? You were the only source of love, affection and family in that place. You were the only person I cared about, I loved and I trusted you. You broke my trust, my heart and most of all you broke me. Did you ever think about me? Why didn't you ever come back to me? To save me? To meet me? For the longest time I didn't even knew if you were alive."

I actually did think about meeting him for a long time. I found his address recently and his whereabouts. I even packed my suitcase and I missed my cab just a few minutes ago. But I don't expect him to understand that. He wouldn't even believe me. I know him even though I haven't seen him in years.

"Why don't you pull the trigger?" I said firmly. I wasn't crying or shivering. He put his finger on the trigger but his hand was shaking too much.

*Bang*

He did it. But he didn't. He missed it. He did it on purpose. I didn't flinch. It was hard to hold back tears at this point. For the first time I felt cheerless. He started crying uncontrollably. I walked closer towards him and suddenly the police sirens rang loudly.

He got distracted and I snatched the gun from his hand and -

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

I shot him down. Now he too laid on the floor. It felt surreal. I am standing in the middle of my living room, surrounded by the people I love the most, but everything seems dark. I don't regret it. He was broken beyond repair.
Once again, I am alone.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧