"No stops, no re-takes!"

Lady Gaga, sparkling in a nude colored gown covered in crystals and fluttering ostrich feathers, stood in the center of the room and asked for the camera to be switched off. When she had everyone's attention she looked them all in their eyes in turns. Her long dark lashes and full pink lips made her face look as hauntingly captivating as ever. Her huge eyes grabbed anyone who dared to meet her gaze by the neck and refused to let go. The lights and the white eyeliner along the water line enhanced the green streaks in her eyes. She looked incredible.

"We do this like a real show, no stops, no re-takes, it's for real. We're gonna perform for the thousands of people watching." Then she raised her head and saw her assistant standing in the doorway.

"Is he here?" she asked Kim, who shook her head and pressed her lips together. Gaga rubbed her hands together in an anxious gesture and took a deep breath. "OK, let's do this one for Tony.

She looked up and pointed at the camera crew. "You can turn the camera on again."

...

Michael Polansky was late. He pushed the door open before he was let inside and ran down the hallways while he nearly bumped into people pointing him in the right direction. Someone hushed him when he impatiently waited to enter the studio.

"You can't go in there now!" A man stared at him and placed his hand on the door handle. "They're about to start."

"It's my... my girlfriend is in there. Please, just..." Michael whispered for some reason.

The man rolled his eyes as if he'd heard that one several times before and then he looked at Michael's card and nodded. "OK. But you have to be quiet," he said.

The room was dead quiet, a camera stand moved backwards and soft music started. Before Michael found a place to enjoy the show, he stared at the woman in the studio lights. She glittered and the soft feathers on her dress were swaying as if caught in slow motion while she stood completely still and the camera zoomed in the entire setting.

His eyes moved down her back, the skin on her shoulders shimmered. The high slit of the dress digging into her thigh and making her butt cheeks look like they were going to snap the dress wide open.

"Cheeky," he mumbled and quickly scanned the wall for a place to sit. He spotted a chair next to a dark haired woman and sat down.

"Finally," Gaga's sister whispered.

"Yeah, sorry." Michael took a deep breath and remembered to whisper. "Is the dress gonna hold?" he asked and leaned forward. He pointed at Gaga and didn't know if he wanted it to happen or not.

Natali smiled and her eyes glittered with pride. "She rehearsed in it. We know what the outfits have to go through."

"She looks amazing. You did amazing." Michael couldn't stop staring. "I mean... look at her." His vision nearly started to blur when he focused on all of his girlfriend at once.

"We're making another one for J&P. Because she loves it so much."

"Oh... really," Michael whispered for himself.

"But in pink."

"Uh-huh."

As soon as Lady Gaga's voice was heard over the instrumental his heart slowed down. Her soft, but strong and powerful vocals sent shivers down his spine. She held a note for several seconds and still seemed like she had just as much air left in her lungs. Her eyes found the camera and she had that glazed, hypnotic stare as if she was seeing the music more than hearing it.

There was a lot of backside turned towards the cameras and the small audience at the beginning. Unfortunately Michael had his view blocked by cameras most of the time so he moved and noticed that she looked for him as he moved along the wall.

At one point their eyes met and she gave him a wink and parted her lips. She slowly raised the mic towards her lips and her eyes looked into his. He smiled and couldn't take his eyes off her. "You're perfect..." he mumbled. To the audience it would seem like she stared into the distance.

Watching her flirt with the members of the band, the aggressive snapping hip thrust, all part of the act, and yet it felt like she undressed him in front of them all. The energy she exhibited – she belonged on the stage. As soon as she came out for the 2nd act wearing a velvet gown with a slit up to her hip, showing off her magnificently shaped leg – which she obviously kept flaunting by putting it out – Michael didn't know whether he wanted her to carry on all night or stop right there so he could undress her.

The leather pumps, the insane height of the heel, it was like a stab to his chest. The smooth skin on her inner thigh, he wanted to run his fingers up towards her pleasure zone, feel the tiny hairs and listen to her giggle. Yes, he was having a hard time just looking at her. She was insane. She drove him crazy with her perfect, sexy curves. He wondered if she had ever looked better than tonight, but he always thought that. And when he told himself she couldn't possibly look any better, she stepped out looking and sounding like this.

He observed her ankles, her calves and the rest of her immaculate legs. He would kiss them and dig his fingers into her relaxed muscles and rub his stubble against her and please her. Every time they were apart he missed her more. And every time he came back he wondered if she would still be there. Sometimes she was so busy, and so wrapped up into some project that he didn't feel like he was part of her life anymore. And then they met up again, and she was all his, like now – when she met his eyes and she had that look in her eyes. Like she couldn't wait for them to be alone together.

...