"Faster, faster."

He sucked her nipples and teased them with his tongue. He was so turned on now, he started to pull her dress up her thighs. Her skin was smooth, shimmering and firm. Her ass felt massive in his hands and he held her down so she could feel how much he wanted her. He raised his hand and grabbed her hair, pulled it and watched her neck muscles as she fought back. He kissed her chin and clavicles. Obsessed with how she smelled and how she felt, how alive she was.

She struggled with his pants again and this time he didn't say anything to stop her, so when she finally unzipped them her warm hand dove between his legs and stroke along his raised shaft down to his balls he just let it happen. Her nails tickled his skin and he felt how her hand firmly gripped his warm cock. She breathed faster with her mouth open. He felt like he was 20 years old and sneaking out with his girlfriend.

"Fuck," he spat between clenched teeth. "Stop. I'm gonna-" He raised his hips and grabbed her hands. "Pause. Please."

She was inches from his face. The lines by her cheeks showed when she pressed her perfectly shaped, wet lips together.

"OK, so tell me what you want." The corners of her mouth were raised, her front teeth barely visible as she started to smile and her face relaxed. She had a natural pout that she now exaggerated to make her lips look fuller while she raised her chin and waited. He met her curious gaze and looked at her unique and beautiful features.

"You're unreal," he said and put his hand on her cheek and neck and she squinted slightly at him. Her cheeks were blushing and the make up, even if it was subtle, made her eyes look captivating. The crease above her eyelids were shaded in a warm brown color that enhanced the already massive eyelid space she had. The long, dark lashes framed her glittering eyes and the eyelids were shining in a light pink tone that he noticed when she closed her eyes and leaned closer.

"Fuck me," Gaga whispered. "Let's do it. Now. I need you. Let me feel you inside me."

"Babe." He felt her fingers grip around his cock and how she turned her hand around to guide him between her thighs. She raised her hips and moved her body closer and he felt her soft tits press against his chest. He reached around her back and pulled her thong to the side. His fingers rubbed her slit, felt the lubricants and parted her labia using two fingers and held his own cock while she placed her hands on his shoulders and sank down. She locked into his eyes and kept eye contact the whole time. Her lips were slightly parted and swollen from their kisses. She was so sexy.

"Just... easy. Slow. Oh my god," Michael mumbled as she raised her hips and slowly sat down again. She grabbed the hair on the back of his head and focused on the sensational feeling from when his large dick slowly filled her inch by inch. He stared out the windshield. Expecting someone to simply come walking in front of the car any second.

Eventually the pleasure took over and he tilted his head back and closed his eyes. He was on the verge of exploding even with the slow paced rhythm, just because of the thrill of it all. It wasn't how he wanted to finish. He made her rise up so he slipped out of her. His cock felt heavy and his balls ached.

"I wanna taste you," he mumbled and Gaga started scooting over to the passenger seat and suddenly laughed.

"What?" he mumbled when he rolled over and followed her.

"Wait." She giggled and raised her back. She removed a bottle and a ton of items from the middle console that she apparently had landed on and threw them on the floor.

"There's no space. I told you this was a bad idea!" He struggled with his long legs and bent over the console to get to her side.

"You love it, you get a taste of it and soon we won't be able to go anywhere without you wanting to take a ride in the car." She was lying in the seat and made quotation marks in the air while she smiled. "Come here."

He pushed the seat as far back as he could and she put her feet on the dashboard. He put his hands on her thighs and felt the immaculate skin under his fingertips. The delicate soft muscles that twitched as he stroke his thumb down to her crack and let it run against her pussy lip underneath the black thong. He used his other hand to move it aside and immediately put his tongue against the wet slit. He pierced her hole, tasted her juices and used them to tease her butt hole with his thumb.

He licked her folds and sucked her clit, let his tongue play in circles around it and pushed his fingers inside her. Her moans told him to keep going. She raised her lower back and grabbed his hair, locked her legs around his head and pushed herself against his face. "Don't stop. More."

Michael pulled her thong down and tossed it into the backseat. He climbed up and grabbed her arms and locked them above her head so she couldn't move. While he held his still wet dick and guided it inside her again, he knew it would be over in a few strokes. He closed his eyes and felt the tight grasp of her vagina around his dick. He pulled shallow breaths.

"Wrap your legs around me," he said and raised himself up on one arm. Her thighs locked against his waist as he pushed deeper inside her. "Oh god."

She bucked her hips and tried to find an angle where she could make the most of his hard penetration. His shoves were rough and fast, she knew he was going to come any second. She felt his dick grow, the strokes got longer. He wanted to make it last and slowed down, which wasn't what she wanted. She was so close.

"Faster, faster," she whispered and ran her nails along his back up to his nape. Encouraged him by moving her thighs in the rhythm she wanted him to keep. Soon she felt the tingling sensation starting from the constant rubbing against her clit, to expanding inside her and beaming out like a massive warm fire through her thighs. She gasped for air and felt the orgasm hitting her with growing thrusts until she finally was pushed over the edge and arched her back in a massive pleasure burst underneath him.

"Stef..." Michael mumbled by her neck and she felt his warmth fill her while his rapid thrusts turned into long, deep strokes until he eventually stopped. His legs trembled and he had difficulties getting to the driver's seat with his pants stuck by his knees. She opened the compartment and pulled out a bunch of napkins.

"The mess..." Michael panted. "Now we gotta get a new car."

"Why? It's not ruined."

"You think I can go anywhere in this car without being reminded of what just happened."

"By that logic I need a new kitchen table," she said seriously and pulled her dress down her thighs before she went searching for her underwear in the backseat with her ass in the air.

Michael ran his fingers through his hair and pulled his pants up. He had completely forgotten the trailers and didn't even think he'd noticed if they moved while he was busy, but they were still in place.

Gaga put her shoes on and placed her hand on his. "We should just get pizza." She smiled and looked at him with that satisfied, dazed look she always had after they had sex.

End.