𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘵 - Claude de Alger Obelia - WMMAP

𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘵 - 𝘛𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺

Requested by sl3epizuku

-𝄞-

"Athanasia! Be careful, love!" You chase after the young princess and watch in horror as the young girl bites into the gold statue. "Princess!"

You brush up her dress, and you check to see if her teeth are still in place. "We need to head back. This is the e-"

"What... is this filthy bug doing here?" Your heart drops to your stomach at the sound of the voice.

"That face. I've seen it before," The king glares. "Yes... was it the dance from Sidonna? You look like that wrench."

"Our apologies, your majesty," You bow and pick the girl up. The biggest gamble of your life, possibly. "But it's approaching the princess's nap time, and I am afraid you will have to discuss with your daughter another time. You'll have to pick another time to try and murder the princess."

If there's one thing you're talented at, it's running faster than the imperial guards. Thank Lily for getting you into the palace as the princess's guard.

Claude raises a brow at the sight of your hair peeking from the brown wig, and you run.

"CATCH HER!"

You hold the princess, making sure to keep her unscathed, and you jump the fence into the Ruby Palace.

"Don't worry, princess, I won't let harm come your way." You mumble, and once you make it into the palace, the maids slam the gate closed behind you.

You make a beeline to her room, and you place the girl in her bed.

"If the emperor asks for tea," You smile. "For the love of Obelia, please play cute."

The princess nods, head dizzy from the near-death experience, and you leave the room.

You ditch the wig, and you change back into the maid's uniform.

"Did something happen? You're sweating bullets..." Lily glances at you.

"Nope!" Your voice is higher by an octave. "shi-"

"No swearing in the princess's palace," Lily reminds. "Did something happen?"

You smile. "I'm just thinking about how brave you were to have begged the emperor to take care of the princess..."

"The emperor is calling!"

"Shit-"

You grab the makeup from Lily's hands, and you turn yourself a shade paler and put bright red lipstick on. You almost look like the emperor's ex-fiancé.