one shot

The thunder growled hard as it rained heavily. Chaeryeong looked outside the window. It was almost midnight and Chaeryeong start to shiver. She was locked in the room, the room with no escape. There was only the window for her to see the world and she had been there for five months. The room is big. Equipped with a washroom and that was all. No phone nor internet. Chaeryeong was fed every day and she spent most of her time reading in the room.

Chaeryeong turned to face the door when someone entered. Chaeryeong could barely see that person in the dimmed light but she knew who it was. Chaeryeong felt nervous as she used to for the past five months. That person was the one who locked her inside that room.

"I have come, Chaeryeong"

Chaeryeong could see that person curving a smile on her lips.

"Are you going to do it again, Yeji?" Chaeryeong trembled.

Yeji walked closer to Chaeryeong and stood right in front of her. Yeji is a bit taller than Chaeryeong and she is cold, her body is cold because basically she is a vampire. Yes, Chaeryeong is a human that live with a vampire, well, more like locked in a vampire mansion.

"We had our agreement didn't we?"

Chaeryeong gulped. She remembered how she met Yeji on that cold night. She was surrounded by five men who was trying to kill her because of her father debt. Her father went missing so they went after Chaeryeong. Chaeryeong said she had no money and threatened to call the police. She was brought to the cliff to be killed.

That was when Yeji appeared. She made a deal with her. If Yeji helped her, Chaeryeong will have to stay with Yeji for 6 months. Chaeryeong who was desperate immediately agreed and they sealed the deal. Yeji bit Chaeryeong's finger, suck a bit of blood and zoom, she killed all the guy in an instant. Soon, Chaeryeong realized she just made a deal with a vampire. Yeji brought her back to her mansion and locked her inside this room.

"How many days left?" Chaeryeong asked.

"A month and you will be free", Yeji replied

Chaeryeong let out a sighed and lay on the bed. Yeji lay down next to her and Chaeryeong turned right, giving her back to Yeji. Chaeryeong closed her eyes when she felt Yeji's hand on her neck. It was cold. She felt Yeji's getting closer to her neck but there was no breathing hit her skin. Yeji is dead.

Yeji's fangs appeared and slowly she bit on Chaeryeong's left neck, sucking her blood. There were some bite marked still visible, it usually disappear after a few days. Yeji wouldn't bit on the same spot to avoid any scar. Chaeryeong clenched her teeth as the pain hit her. She hold tight on the bed sheet and she started to feel dizzy. Yeji was enjoying Chaeryeong's blood, it tasted sweet that she went crazy for it. Soon she pulled her fangs and she turned Chaeryeong's body to face her. Chaeryeong looked pale.

"You taste sweet as always"

Yeji bit on Chaeryeong's right neck and blood sucking continued. As Chaeryeong's pain increased, she hugged Yeji tight, pushing her head harder towards her.

"Just... make... it... fast..." Chaeryeong squealed in pain.

After a few minutes, Yeji felt shewas full and pulled away. Chaeryeong was panting hard and sweats a lot. The amazing thing is, Chaeryeong did not turn into vampire not matter how many time Yeji bit her and in addition, her blood level maintained normal no matter how much blood Yeji sucked from her. It was like, Chaeryeong is not a human.

"Are you okay, Chaery?" Yeji asked as she licked the remaining blood on Chaeryeong's neck.

"I'm fine... just tired..."