I found you..?

Two pranced along the unfamilier halls of the school, unaware of all the noises that the dotted circle on the roof was making.

𝑅𝐼𝑁𝐺, 𝑅𝐼𝑁𝐺, 𝑅𝐼𝑁𝐺

Ah! There was that noise again, heres comes all those people, too!
Two saw faces start to appear, so, so many unfamilier faces.
Back in the Camp, he knew everyone he saw!
58, 68, 27, 4, 6, 11, 15, 80, 81, 61!
That was only a few!

Maybe its because they we're written on their clothes..

Burnt into your wrists..

𝑇𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘.

Well, whatever! Atleast its more of a challenge to learn these new faces!
Two smiled at anyone who looked over at him, despite the glares and dark looks he was given.

He casually walked, trying to read his schedule soon wondering where the 'Math' place was.
Someone practically rammed into Two, and he stumbled into a couple others with a yelp.
"Sorry-- sorry! Oh gosh im sorry!"

Far ahead of him, he saw a lanky kid walking away, was that the kid that bumped into him?

"Hey-- hey!" He tried calling after the tall kid, now u-turning in the hall to catch up to him in the hall. He soon matched his pace.

A strong smell of smoke hit him, and he wiped his watering eyes. "Who are you?" He looked up at the tall kid while walking.

"Not like you need to know."
A guy? A girl? A person in general? He had no clue!
"Well, why not? I'd rather call you by your name than..uh...Smokey!" He giggled a little.
"Heh. Fuck off." He felt a force against his arm, before realizing he got shoved away.

"Hey--wait!" He quickly stumbled back up, chasing after Smokey.

"Ugh..Kid, what do you want?" Smokey pushed a door open, were they leaving? They weren't supposed to do that yet!
"I wanna know your name!....and why're you leaving?" He responded enthusiastically.
"Im not leaving, its called skipping, dumbass. I'll be back when I have a class I actually like."

Well that was cryptic!

"What's your name?" Two asked again, hesitantly following Smokey outside the school. "Fine! If it gets you off my back, im Asahi. Now leave me alone!" Asahi growled down at him, pulling out a small rectangular box.

Thats not his friend..isn't it?

Two tilted his head. What was that box?
"What? You want something?" Asahi opened the box, pulling out a small, long cylinder thing.

"You little shit. Stop staring already!" They growled down at him.
"Whats that?" Two asked, pointing at the cylinder.
"A cigg..? You dumb?" They jabbed it at him.
"Sounds good!..." He trailed off, staring at it when he..set..it..on..fire?
"What?" They growled. "You want one? Im not handing them out, y'know!" Asahi scowled down at him.

Two stared at him.

"God, fine, just stop staring at me with your big fucking alien eyes, ah?" He handed Two one, and he looked at it in his palm.